Chapter 16

'Dan! Wake up!' Phil came charging into my room wearing a Christmas jumper and his boxer shorts.

'What' I groaned, adjusting to the harsh brightness.

'It's showed again! Also, it's Christmas!' He cheered and ran over to my cupboard.

'What are you doing now' I propped myself up using my arms and squinted at him. He turned around and showed me the moose he bought me a few years ago. Ah, the moose which makes a noise when you blow into its butt.

'Phil, I'm not—' I started but Phil ran over to me with the moose in his hands. I rolled my eyes and held the moose to my mouth. Phil started creasing up with laughter when he heard the squeak.

'Get up!' Phil pulled the cover off of me and I yelped.

'Phil I'm not wearing anything!' I held a pillow over myself.

'I don't mind' Phil smirked. I threw another pillow at him and he ran out of my room. I got dressed into some comfy jeans and a shirt and walked through into the living room to see what he was doing. He was sat cross-legged on the floor next to a pile of presents. 'Dan! Merry Christmas!' He waved his arms around and then handed me a present.

'These are mine?' I asked. Phil nodded and I sat down next to him. I took the wrapping paper off slowly and carefully until I saw a little box. My jaw dropped.

'A-a new phone?' I looked at the side of the box reading "iPhone 6S+".

'You've been complaining about yours lately' Phil smiled and handed me another present. This continued until I was surrounded by almost all of the lovely gifts Phil had given me - socks, shirts, a new mug and some movies. Phil handed me the next present and I opened it to find a new set of underwear.

'They've got lions on' I said as I looked them over.

'I didn't know which ones you'd like so I went with ones that I like' Phil laughed. I smiled and shuffled across the floor to be closer to him. He handed me the last two presents, a little bottle shape and a box. I opened it curiously with no idea of what they could be. In fact, I wasn't expecting either of them at all. I guess it did make sense with the underwear though.

'Phil?' I asked, with a slight laugh.

'I thought they would come in... useful' Phil giggled. I looked down at the little bottle of strawberry flavoured lube and the box of extra-safe condoms in my hands.

'Useful? What have you got planned?' I laughed. Phil smirked and shrugged and then hugged me.

'Thank you for all the presents, handsome' I kissed his cheek and grinned.

'That won't do' Phil grabbed my face with his beautifully graceful yet manly hands and pressed his lips against mine. After a few minutes, I pulled a bag full of presents for Phil out from behind the settee. 'Awh Dan!' Phil laughed, lifting out the first present. Phil hugged the stuffed lion close to his chest and smiled at me.

'Do you like it?' I asked.

'I love it! He's so soft and fluffy!' He giggled. 'I'll call him Frosty' Phil smiled. Phil continued to open presents until he too was surrounded by a little pile of gifts - some superhero merch, a lot of shirts, some books and some trainers I thought he'd like. He hugged me after opening up the final present, a shirt with a cool pattern on, and kissed me again.

'Dan, this Christmas has been amazing so far, but what are we doing about dinner?' Phil asked. I blinked.
'I have no idea' I laughed. I had bought a turkey and enough extra stuff to make it into a Christmas dinner, along with some luxury crackers. 'I guess we could go and cook it now?' I shrugged, looking at the clock on the wall.

'Let's do it!' Phil stood up and clapped excitedly. 'And we should film it too!' He smiled. Dan and Phil cook christmas dinner? This could either go incredibly well or hideously wrong.