12

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ There will be fluff. If you can't handle the fluff... I'm not sorry. Feels are good ✌🏻️

Harley's POV

We just admitted to liking each other... But what do we do now? If we date and break up... Our friendship could be ruined forever. Nothing would be the same.

~•~

Two weeks later...

We decided on staying friends. Ruining our friendship was to great of a risk, neither of us were willing to take.

Currently, we're skipping at my place.

My phone buzzes and I check the message. It's from Selina.

Selina: Hey, I'm in Gym alone... Where the fuck are you?

Harley: I'm skipping school today.

Selina: ugh! You're so smart! We're running the mile...

Harley: fake twist your ankle.

Selina: good idea. Are you with anyone?

Harley: yeah... But I can't tell you who.

Selina and Ivy haven't exactly forgiven J. So, I hang out with him in secret. He's okay with it, as long as we can do stuff together it's all good.

Selina: UGH! Just tell me. Please! I won't tell anyone. Promise <3

Harley: fine. I'm with Joker.

Selina: WHAT?! HARLEY NO!

Harley: sorry, we made up.

I never told them about the kiss and admitting we like each other. But, I did tell them about making up.

Selina: well, I gotta go.

Harley: DON'T TELL ANYONE!

I sigh and put my phone down.

"Everything okay?" I look to Joker and nod. "Just Selina." He nods.

We're watching Orange is the new black. I got him into it. I look at him with puppy eyes. He looks at me and chuckles. "What?" He asks smiling. "Nothing." I say and look away.

He chuckles again and opens his arms. "C'mon." He says. I smile and scoot closer to him. He wraps his arms around my tiny frame and leans back. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest. We just lay there, watching the best show ever.

"One day, I should take you with me to vandalize or steal something." He says out of nowhere. I look up at him. "Really?" He nods, still watching tv. "Oh, that'd be so much fun!" I say, hugging him tighter.

He squeezes me and we continue watching.