7

So! The cover has been changed!

Any who! This chapter is dedicated to @EAH-fangirlx24 thank you for being so sweet! Love ya <3

----

Joker's POV

We were on her couch watching friends. She sighed and got up. "You okay?" I asked. "What? Oh, yeah. I'm just hungry." She smiled at me. I chuckled. "Okay." She walked into the kitchen. A minute later she came in with a bowl of honey dew and cantaloupe. "Don't tell me you're a huge healthy eater."

She laughed. "Oh I'm so healthy." She said. "Is today Opposite Day?" She asked. I laughed. She sat down, closer to me this time. She ate her fruit, and watched the show.

She turns to me. "You know," she starts. "I can't shake the feeling that I've seen you somewhere."

Well shit.

I sighed. "Does the name 'Joker' sound familiar to you?" Her eyes widened. "You're the Joker?! How did I not recognize you?!" She said, exasperated. "I get it. I'll go." I said standing up. Damnit, the first girl I like. As I'm at the door, I felt a tug at the back of my jacket.

I turned around to find Harley with wide eyes. She had the most beautifully innocent look on her face.

"Don't go." Her blue eyes looked into mine. "I don't care that you've killed people... You show me how to let loose and live." Her hand moved to the front of my jacket. She tugged a tiny bit. "Please stay." She mumbled.

I smiled softly, and nodded. "Okay." I whispered.

I know it's only been a day but she's so easy to get along with and talk too. Her face lit up, a wide smile spread across her lips.

God, her smile makes me feel some kind of way...