4

Harley's POV

I smiled at Jack. "Why haven't I done that sooner?" I couldn't stop smiling. The adrenaline was still pumping. He laughed. "I can give yo us ride everyday, sweets." I nodded. "Uh... Okay. Why not?" I said happily. Then I blushed realizing he called me sweets.

He chuckled. "Harley!" I look over and see Ivy walking over to us. She has a group of people with her. "Hey!" I said, sounding just as enthusiastic. "So that's Harley." A voice said. I looked to who said it. It was a girl with short dark hair. Her eyes matched her hair. She was tan and was wearing a skin tight outfit. She was pretty. "U-um yeah... That's me." She smiled. It was almost cat like.

"Look at you," she purred. "So cute and innocent." She looked towards Bruce. "Oh! Hi Bruce." I gave a slight wave. He smiled. "Hey."

"Joker." Bruces face fell. I gave him a weird look. "That's just our cute nickname for Jack." Ivy said. "Oh." I smiled at him. "Cute." I teased. He grunted in response. "Anyways." The dark haired girl said, grabbing our attention. "I'm Selina." She smiled again. I smiled. "Hi."

"We should get to class." Ivy pointed out. Everyone, except Jack, nodded. Jack just followed us reluctantly. "So," Jack said, putting his hands in his pockets. "What'd ya say to ditching?" I smiled at him. "On my first day?" I questioned, a small smile playing on my lips. "Yeah, why not?" I giggle. I stop walking and turn to him. He stops and just looks at me. He smirks at me. A laugh and roll my eyes.

"You're crazy." I tease.

"Doll, you have no idea." He smiled. God he's a flirt. Sighing I speak, "I don't know..." I trail off. "C'mon! You'll get to ride my bike again." He nudged me playfully. I smile at him. "Fine." His face lit up. "Cool, lets go."

We walked trough the chilly breeze to his bike. I put on my helmet and got on after him.

Joker's POV

Harley, knowing from last time, held my waist. I'd never admit it out loud, but I liked the feeling of her tiny arms around me.

I started it up, and sped out onto the road.

I could hear Harley laughing, so I joined in. After a couple minutes of driving, I parked. We got off, and started walking. We were in town. In a cute shopping area.

"So," I spoke up. She looked over to me. "What d'ya wanna do?" She looked around. "I don't know..." Her eye were bright and curious. Kind of like a baby's. It's like Kitty said, she looks cute and innocent.

"We could see a movie." She looked at me and nodded. "Yeah, anything good out?" She asked. We headed over to the theatre. "Yeah... If you like chick flicks." She smiled. "I like chick flicks." He laughed. "Okay then. Which movie?" I asked once we were at the ticket booth. "Surprise me."

I swiped my card and bought the tickets. We walked to the ticket lady and she told us what theatre we were in. "Popcorn?" I looked at her. "Popcorn." She agreed. I smiled. She's so cute.

A/N:

Chapter 4! Boom!

So yeah, that's chapter 4.

See you in chapter 5.

Xoxo

~Ari