Part 2: Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"So where's your parents?" He then asked placing his book bag on the floor.

"My mom is out and my dad is in his office working." Colton answered and he nodded his head. Colton then leaned into me.

"Go and see if you can get Rider down here, Cher-bear." He whispered into my ear and I nodded my head as he took his arm away from me. I then headed upstairs to Rider's room, I tried opening it but it was locked. I knocked on the door.

"Go away." Rider the barked quickly making me jump.

"Rider it's me." I then said annoyed and then a second later Rider opened the door looking down at me.

"Come in here for a second." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Please." He added and I signed and walked into his room and he closed the door.

"What's up?" I asked turning to him and crossing my arms.

"I'm being a good friend here darling and I'm just going to say this, If you somehow end up being in the same room with him alone, get out quickly and find either me or Colton." He whispered and I looked at him puzzled.

"May I ask why? You make him sound dangerous." I said

"Because, he's a little creep and he always seems to like girls that his friends like, and he'll make you fell special and then the guy your going out with somehow finds out and breaks up with you and then afterwards he will forget about you and it's just confusing." He said and I nodded my head unsure.

"So he like ruining relationships?" I questioned and Rider shrugged his shoulders.

"If you put it that way darling, yay kinda."

"Why?"

"Heck If I know. I barely see him." He said and I nodded my head. "Though he doesn't do anything, he always ruins a relationship from a simple kiss, sometimes from just talking to the girl, it's that easy for him to ruin something." He added and I nodded my head. "Listen to me, promise?" He said and I stared at him.

"I promise." I answered him and he smiled. "Now listen to me and lets go downstairs." I said and he nodded his head following me but then stopped.

"I might punch him in the face, so you know." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said and he chuckled.

"What you want me to punch him darling?" He asked grinning and I looked at him.

"He called me a cutie, and stared at me. I don't care what you do it him." I told him and he chuckled again. I then headed back downstairs and into the living room where Alexander and Colton were, they weren't talking much. "Hey, Colton." I said sitting down next to him and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. I then brought up my legs and wrapped my arms around them.

"Hey, Cher-bear." He said and I smiled, then Rider sat down in the same couch as Alexander but at the other end.

"Rider." Alexander then said glancing at him and Rider rolled his eyes.

"Annoying, stupid, mean, snot-nose of a brother." Rider then mumbled crossing his arms and I looked at them. Ok, weird.

"Oh, Rider, your the dumb one." Alexander said staring at him coldly. Rider then turned his head to him clearly angered.

"I am not!" He then yelled and I bit my lip. "At least I have friends and know how to be nice to them, though you can't even talk to someone without making them wanting to punch you!" Rider barked clenching his hands into fists.

"I don't need friends to be happy." Alexander then said glancing back at me and Colton. I then felt Colton tense up and I laid my head on his shoulder moving a bit closer to him making him calm down. That always seems to work when Colton is angered or tensed up. "Just some books or video games." He added shrugging his shoulders and Rider rolled his eyes again.