Time Regression Curse

Kuroko POV
"DAD!!!" screamed Kuroko as he ran toward Kaguya room.
A huge curse was being activate and its inside dad's room sometihing must has happen.

The room was glowing in white light. I cant see anything. I waited a bit and saw something unexpected.

There is a child in dad room. "DAD DID YOU HAD SEX BEHIND MY BACK!!!!????!! You didnt tell me I have a CUTE LITTLE BROTHER!?" screamed Kuroko.

The child sweatdrop. "uhhh.... Kuroko its me your dad ....." Kaguya said while his expression was dead, void anything whatever.

Kaguya POV

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Kuroko yet again. My god since when did Kuroko turn into a banshee.

"Kuroko stop screaming, my ears started to bleed because of you..." I said as I rub my ears to gain my poor hearing back.

"hahahaha... sorry dad .." Kuroko said as he scrath behind his neck.

"so ... ummmm.... what happen? .. I mean look at you... you look younger than me ..." Kuroko asked me as he look at me. My god the puppy eye can Rival Number two!!!

"hahaha its just a cursed for being the God of time it tend to do that once in a while.... i mean million years or something." I said as Kuroko looked atms in disbelief.

"Its a cursed and you treat it as if you are fine with it." Kuroko said deadpan.

"hahaha.... yeah" I said as I tried not to look at his eyes.

"wait I have plan and its going to be a lot of fun" Kuroko grin.

"uhmmm... you are up to no good" I said as I sweatdrop.

"we have a lot of deceiving to do" Kuroko said as his grin went wider.

"Ooo.... tell me more" I said curiosity got the best of me.

"The downfall of The chosen one and their god is near." Kuroko whisper to my ear.

" I like how you think my son" as I wraped my hand around Kuroko neck.

Both me and Kuroko made a sinister smile as the moon was cover by the cloud and the dim light fade away exposing both mine and Kuroko red Blooded eyes that shone brightly in the pure darkness of the abyss.

"May the will of fate and Abyss Be beside us" Me and my beloved Son said stimutaneously.