I will protect you otou-san

Tetsuya pov*

I was walking threw the coridor to dad study room. It had been a long depressing week. I'm worried. I dont want dad to feel uneasy or sad.

Dad kept on sighing a lot since last week. I think something happen but I dont dare to ask about it. I notice that the door to dad study room is open. Thats weird usually its close.

"I'm sorry...." I heaed dad said behind the door.

I look inside the room he was staring outside the window. I can see tear running down from his eye's alluring purple.

"Dad.... why are sad?" I said as I hug him from behind.

Dad hair feel so soft with his lavender scented sampoo. "I was reminiscing about my past.... you sont have to worried.... Ok Tetsuya?" Dad said as he was looking at my eye's.

I can see the sorrow and guilt inside his eye's even thought he is hidind it behind his fake smile.

I will protect my dad even if it cost me my life. Even if I dont have the power to go against other people or deity.

"What arw you thinking of Tetsuya-kun ?" Dad said as he tilt his head a little to the side.

"No its nothing dad lets go the tea is ready for our afternoon tea dad... all nii-chan is there and is waiting for you" I said to dad as I drag him there.

"Ok.. ok you dont have to drag me there" dad said as he was looking at me with a real smile on his face.

TBC