Kaguya-sama, kuroko-kun ,The Seven Spawn of devil and 9 judgement General

7 years later after the announcement of Moon goddess Luna the god and goddesses has sided with the human to fight against Chaos or his new Title/name Kaguya-sama.

Some human had chosen to bear the power of the god and goddesses around the world and those that had been chosen as the bearer is called the ' chosen one'.

Within those human that had been chosen 7 people had the highest regard regarding the power the bear inside them and that is The generation of miracle. Each player hold tremendous power but still cannot match up to Kaguya-sama strength and power.

3/5/20xx

A sudden surge of power had been release. It was so big that the pressure of the power made the chosen one shiver and afraid by instinct.

Above the Japanese government main branch suddenly the space between the sky open up and 9 people showed up.

Every officer, and chosen one went to the scene. Everyone was anxious because the killing Intention (KI) Had been release really massively around the world.

  "We are the nine judgement General that had came here to escort Kaguya-sama to give you a warning himself" said one of the general who had White hair showing that he is one of the moon denizens.

  Behind them suddenly came 9 other person and in the middle is non other than Kaguya-sama.

  Akashi pov

  'So thats Kaguya.....' I thought then I notice a bluenette beside kaguya.

  "Kuroko....?" I said unconsciously that alert the other GOM.

  "Eh?.... Kuroko?" Said kise.

  Everyone was shocked to see that Kuroko is siding with Kaguya.

  Kuroko notice us and said "ohhh.... Its you guys...." He said with his emotionless expression.

  The suddenly Kaguya made a move. His hand suddenly went into the space that had been rip. Suddenly behind my neck felt a hand strangling me from behind when he pull his land out of the ripped space.

  Suddenly I was facing my troop ad friends. I can still feel the hand strangling me from behing my neck the nail in embedded itself inside my skin.

  'I knew it Kaguya can rip time and space to go anywhere he wanted too.....' I thought.

  Suddenly Kaguya is in front of me and is strangling my neck from the front right now. It gotten tighter.

  "Human who dare to defy me....." Kaguya mumble to himself.

  "Listen well you peasants.... Dare to interrupt my plan you all will never see the sun rise" kaguya said as he let go of me then suddenly I was kicked from the side and was sent back too my troops.

  "Are you ok  Akashichii?" Said kise as he held his hand toward me. I grab it and get up but I can feel that some of my rib is broken.

  I look at our enemy and knew that it was Kuroko that had kicked me back to reality.

  " you heard what my dad said dared to defy us then DIE" said Kuroko with disgust and hatred.

  "I'll give you a warning shot" Kuroko said and suddenly the cloud above started to fate and the full moon show itself and white feather embrace my pure light falling down from the sky.

  "Huh! What can you do with that feather tickle us to death!" One of my troop mock Kuroko.

  I saw that one of my troop was touch by the feather and was dead in a matter of second. Everyone was in a panic.

  " don't underestimate this feather... Its light as a feather but  if touch by someone who considered as enemy will be given an impact that could lead to death or suffer the most painful injury.... Goodbye...... " said kuroko .

  Kuroko disappear with  the other  except Kaguya.

  "This mean war!" Said Kaguya as a portal appear behind him.

  He went inside the portal and the portal disintegrated in oblivion but suddenly an arrow that was infuse with a curse was shot heading toward me. I was too late to notice it.

  But suddenly Taiga appear in front of taking the shot for himself to shield me.

I was shocked beyond believe.

  "Taiga!" I scream and went to him same as the other.

TBC
................................................................
The picture above is how Chaos/Kaguya look like right now.