The Imperial Divine Announcement of the Moon goddess Luna

A voice suddenly make way toward all living thing to hear and it say;

The beginning has just begun,
The calm before the storm,
Ruler of abyss and the wheel of fate had begin to move its forces,
The Great mirror of the Divine moon Goddess Luna had chosen its bearer "Chaos" as the new kaguya the Next in line to the throne  of the moon empire.

A huge magic circle appear above japan, and is centre toward Kuroko new home. In the middle Chaos gaze his Purple eyes toward the huge magic circle under the moon.

"My, my..... What a sudden turn of event..." Chaos smirk as the imperial Divine moon symbol carved itself onto chaos pale and fragile looking body.

The voice continued and said;

To all those who dare to harm the new Kaguya will suffer unmerciful death sentence immediately,
Especially to all gods and goddesses that harbour negative feelings toward the new Kaguya,
Dare to harm the new Kaguya thou shall be an enemy toward all the Moon celestial being, the star, and the universe that govern the law and its peacekeepers.

Since the announcement the human world was in an uproar because of the sudden mysterious voice and the huge magic circle that appear in japan. This has been prove that the existence of divine being exist. Scientists around the world is trying to find a answer toward all question in human mind.

"What is happening? Does magic even exist? Is something going to happen in the near future?"

While in the celestial realm all gods and goddesses is having a panic the wheel of fate is not in their aid. Well since chaos is governing the wheel of fate they had no chance to win from the start. With the support of Moon goddess Luna by Chaos side no one can stop Chaos.

Kuroko pov.

Dad body change a lot since the announcement. His now purple soft hair had turn to soft white hair and his body is becoming more paler.

  "Dad is something going to happen ?" I ask dad.

  I was behind him. He kept on looking outside the window.

"War Tetsuya........ We're going to war..." Dad said as he turn his head slowly toward me follow by his body.

The Kimono he is wearing is so befitting on him. The white and black kimono that had a pattern of butterfly Of the same colour as the kimono show his body curve and structure perfectly. All of his movement is graceful. But I can see tear flowing down his soft cheek that had turn red.

"Everything will be alright dad......" I said as I walk closer to dad and wipe the tear falling to his cheek with my handkerchief.

"Isn't that right onii - san's ?" I smirk widely.

"Thats right outotou-chan .... We will fight with you dad-sama" said Kyle one of my brother.

"Yeah!" The said in agreement.

"Thank you minna...." Said dad as be hug me and and all of my nii-chan follow too joining the big family hug.

"May the Moon watch over to victory" dad said as his eye turn from purple to white and goldenish colour.

TBC.