◇◇'Family'◆◆

Kuroko pov*

As I touch my father soft hand it feel so unreal. I had finally gain someone to care and be care for.

I carress my father cheek and said "where are we going to live then Father...??".

He suddenly hold my hand and drag me outside all of the sudden and answer "here of course..♡".

"Ehhhhh.?!?' I answer in confusion. "But this is an abondon mansion ... wait no more like a ruin..........".

My father look at me and smile at me while saying"not anymore!" As he snap his finger.

All a sudden brick start to form a walk and broken wood start to form the furniture book started to fly around the mansion. Everyrhing look new as if it was bought yesterday.

  "Ho..how?" I question my dad with a suprise look.

" did you forget I'm a deity..?" My father said as he look at me with a gentle yet sadden smile.

"... ah yeah almost forgot about that I was so happy to gain a new caring yet gentle dad" I answer him with a smile.

Chaos pov ⭐

I'm happy to see that he is happy. "Well I'm not the only one going to be your family".

"Ehhh what do you mean???" Tetsuya ask of me with his suprise look as I giggle at his reaction.

"Come forth all the seven of my beloved servant" I said and suddenly appear 7 young and handsome men in front of me and my son.

"As you command your eminence" all of the seven men said in Unision.

  "I want you all from now on to become my children and meet your new brother wait no.... I meant to say our new family member and his name is Tetsuya...." I said as I look at Tesuya with smile on my face and was he.

  " State your name to our new family member" I command them.

  " As you wish " they all answer in unision and bow toward me.

  "My name is Ash" Ash said as he stand up. I could clearly see that his hair is long and red as blood as ever.

"My name is Yuto" Yuto said as he stand up and wink toward Tetsuya his new little brother with his short black hair.

"My name is Ellan" Ellan said as he stand up and bow toward me and Kuroko to show his respect. I could clearly see that his hair was still the same as ever Short with the colour of brown.

"My name is Yukki" Yukki said and stand up. His hair was the same as kuroko but his skin is a little less paler than kuroko.

"My name would be Gill" Gill said while standing up. He had silver hair but his skin was pale just like me.

"My name is Darren" Darren said as he stand up while adjusting his glasses. Wow I'm still amaze that his hair was still white and  not tainted.

"My... na-name is K--Kyle " Kyle said as he was standing up. He still can't speak properly guess he is still nervous all this time.

"Ahhh.. yes my name would be Tetsuya" Tetsuya said as his face was red a little embarass. Well who wouldn't? Having sibling this hot is not good for the heart I must say so myself.

All of the seven men has one thing in common their eyes was deep red as blood. Their eyes would glow in the night it was a sight to see it.

"Like wise" I said. "You all already know my name but I will state it again my name is Chaos and also yours father" I stated. " Do not be formal toward me anymore act like a real brother/son from now on...".

"Okay ~~~" All of the seven handsome men and Kuroko said in unision.

Narrator pov*

Kuroko Tetsuya has gain a new family member seven that is (and chaos make that eight). His life begin to brighten as he started his new life with his kind father and seven new brother.

  What would happen in the future? What does the wheel of fate intend to do?

⏳TO BE CONTINUE.....⌛