Chapter 12: Doctor Drew

Start from the beginning

"Alright, I'll get started on it. You better rest ok?" he said and I nodded.

He went out and I lay my head on the pillow trying to fall asleep. In a few minutes I drifted to a deep sleep.

Sometime later I was shaken awake again.

"Wake up Charlotte. You need to eat." said Drew.

I got up and sat up on my bed and he kept a tray with a bowl filled with soup on my lap. I grabbed the spoon with soup and blew a little on it, trying to cool the soup. I then tasted it and let me tell you, it tasted pretty good.

"How is it?" asked Drew.

I looked at him with a frown and he looked worried.

"I hope you're happy. You're making me jealous of your cooking skills." I said jokingly and he relaxed.

"You scared me." he said and I stuck my tongue out and let out a giggle.

I continued eating my soup and finished it in about 5 minutes.

"Alright, I leave you so you can rest. If you need anything call me, ok?" he asked and I nodded.

He left and I went to sleep.

I was awoken by something cold and wet being kept on my forehead.

"Sorry, it's just you're fever hadn't gone down." he apologized.

"It's ok." I said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About one in the afternoon." he said.

"Is there anything you want me to do or get for you?" he asked.

"No, thanks." I said.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Positive." I replied giggling at his cute expression when he asked that.

"Calm down Kingsley. I'm fine." I said.

"Sorry." he said smiling sheepishly.

"It's alright." I said smiling back.

We stayed quiet for a while and it felt a bit awkward.

"Well, I'm going to leave you so you can rest. Call me if you need anything ok?" he asked.

"Ok." I replied and he left the room.

I took my phone from the bedside and started to play minion rush. I am addicted to this game and I don't think that's healthy.

After about 10 turns-I counted- I started getting bored.

I decided to get up and get myself a book to read. I am pretty much the bookworm. I looked through my shelf for a book to read. My vision was getting blurry and I was slowly falling back when I heard a door open and someone caught me.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Drew asked.

"I was bored and wanted to get a book." I said pouting. He was holding me from my waist and still hadn't let go.

"Didn't I tell you to call me if you needed anything?" he asked.

"I didn't wanna bug you over something so silly." I admitted honestly.

"It wouldn't have bugged me." he told me.

I smiled at him but it soon vanished and I was feeling nauseous. And that means that I must be really sick. I only ever get nauseous when I'm extremely sick.

I quickly pulled away from Drew and ran to the bathroom and started to puke all that I had eaten. Drew came in and held my hair back for me while rubbing soothing circles on my back.

I was finally done and got up then washed my mouth and brushed my teeth. I was pretty embarrassed to have thrown up in front of Drew.

I know stupid right?

"Now come on. You need to rest." he said picking me up bridal style.

Ok, I was not expecting that.

"Wh-What are you doing? Put me down." I said.

"No can do, kitten. A sick person needs to be treated like a princess." he said and carried me to my bed and kept me in. He kept the blanket around me and then checked my temperature again.

He gave me some medicine to make the fever go down then kept a cold towel on my head again.

"Hey Drew." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks." I said smiling at him.

"For what?" he asked.

"For taking care of me." I said letting out a yawn.

"Anytime." he said with a grin and I started dozing off.

This time nothing woke me up and I was grateful for that as I needed the rest.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Wassup all my lovely readers!!!

So here is the 12th chapter!!!!

Before I give you the question of the day I just wanna say thank you to each and every single person who took time to read my book. I finally reached a thousand reads in this book and that just puts a smile on my face. It's great to know that someone is actually reading my story and I really hope you guys are enjoying it!!!

Well here it is: QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER!!!

This is for the people who watch the x-factor USA.

Which contestant is your favorite and you would like him/her to win?

Mine is Alex and Sierra. They are just too adorable. Definitely an OTP.

Lemme know yours in the comments!!

Well that's pretty much it!!!

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!!

Please vomment and share!!!

WUV YOU GUYS!!!! ~ Fawzia <3