Odd things and nightmares

Star's POV
I feel odd today... Like something just stabbed me everywhere, wait am I dead?
"STAAAR!"
Nope, not dead.
"WHAAAAT?!" I said kind of rudely, I didn't even mean for that to sound as rude as it did...
~Later, night time~
*Yawn* "This movie is so boring. Why are we watching it anyways Marco?" I barely get scared of anything. So this "Scary" movie had no effect on me, meanwhile I'm prettyy sure Marco is internally being scared like a little girl, knowing Marco that is likely. I start to drift off to sleep, resting my head on Marco's chest.
Marco's Thoughts
She's so adorable sleeping. I am FOR SURE blushing
Star's Dream
I'm trying to speak, But I can't, I must be dreaming.
Suddenly I'm in Ludo's castle. Marco is in the glass cage he was before. Toffee stood reining atop the cage. Wow. Now I have to relive one of the saddest moments I've ever lived. GREAAAT. "Okay, Okay, let's get to the point, let Marco go." I said.
"You're not getting off the hook that easy."
I started to fight monsters, when I finished them off, Toffee laughs.
"Let Marco go. You know what? Take the wand." I said dropping it on the table.
"I don't want your wand, destroy it."
I did the whispering spell. As soon as I was done, I said "Now let Marco go!" Toffee gave the evil laugh, "Now, what's the fun in having him alive?" He says, he presses a button, and the cage lowers very fast.
"STAR!" I heard Marco say as he was slowly being killed.
"NO! NONONO! MARCO!" It was too late for Marco, blood was everywhere. I cried really hard, and choked back lots of tears while I hug his corpse. Then I start screaming.
No longer the dream
"Star! Are you okay?" I was awake now. I hugged Marco, he seemed surprised for a moment, then hugged back.
"I just had a nightmare, I'm *sigh* okay." I'm still scared from seeing the death of my best friend in my nightmare
"You want to talk about it Star?" He whispers in my ear.
"No, I'm fine," I was still choking on tears.
"Okay, if you don't want to, you don't have to, but I'll be there for you when you do."
~~~Next Day~~~
Marco's POV
I wake up. I look at Star, she was crying in her sleep, again. I go and gently shake her, she wakes, still crying. "Are you really sure you don't want to talk about it?" I ask. She turns to face me, her eyes were bloodshot, her hair was a mess, and her eyes, were a dark shade of green. "No, its fine," she said shaking.
We both knew she wasn't fine
"Star, not to be rude, but look in the mirror,"
She looks at the mirror and I stare at her face. She almost tackled me she was so scared. She closed her eyes, sighed, and her hearts turned a darker pink. I was starting to worry.