D@mnit, Natsu! This is a bar!

Start from the beginning

Random people were mulling about, each seeming busy in their own way.

Although each one gave the pair a 'good afternoon', which shocked Lucy to her core.

"Why are they all so nice? Especially to me?" Lucy asked suspiciously. Natsu only rolled his eyes.

"People here don't know any better. They don't know about a psychopath that lived more than 1,000 miles away. They only know about what goes around in town. I look at you and I see a criminal. They look at you and see a harmless, young woman."

Lucy started laughing. "Man! Isn't this just the best! A clean slate! It's good that the people here are so ignorant. They'll never know the psychopath sitting next to them."

Natsu abruptly stopped walking and Lucy looked back in confusion. "Why did you stop?"

"This is HQ."

Lucy looked toward the building to which Natsu was facing.

"What the h*ll is this?" Lucy asked, utterly confused.

"I told you. This is HQ."

Lucy gave him an 'are-you-serious?' look. "Umm, no, Natsu. This is a bar."

She pointed the the sign that said 'Fairy Tail Pub'.

Natsu only shook his head, and took out a key from his pocket. He held the door open for her.

"Are you coming, or what?"

Lucy decided not to question the weirdness. Like she was one to talk. She walked in, completely ignoring the 'Sorry, we're closed' sign.

All the people Lucy couldn't see through the tinted windows suddenly stopped talking and it became deadly silent. Lucy was never a fan of silence. There were a hefty amount of people sitting at tables, booths and bar stools.

"Not quite what I'd expect from the almighty F.T.B.I.," Lucy said with a tilt of her head.

"Lucy, meet the agents of the F.T.B.I. Agents, meets Lucy, S-Class criminal. Do not underestimate her."

Lucy crossed one foot over the other and bended over to a 74 degree angle.
"Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meetcha!"

No one said a word.

"Well," she pouted. "Tough crowd."

"I can't believe you actually went through with it," a voice from within the crowd called out. A woman with short, white hair and bright, blue eyes made her way towards Natsu and Lucy.

Natsu sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Lisanna, look-"

"Oh, don't you 'Lisanna' me! You know d@mn well that I could've done this job but you had to go and recruit this criminal whore!"

Most everybody gasped. Who knew that Lisanna had the balls to insult an S-Class criminal right to her face?

Lucy, however, remained impassive.

"I've know. You for less than 30 seconds, and I already don't like you."

The girl known as Lisanna gasped. "Shut it, you! You don't know anything!"

"Oh, and you do?"

Lisanna gasped again. Lucy though she might not be getting enough air. Lisanna glared at the blonde but then returned her attention to the exasperated man with the pink hair.

"Seriously? How could you? You know I can play the part perfectly! I can dye my hair blonde and I'm technically a genius!"

"Lisanna! We're been over this! We took a test, and you know you're not a genius. And you don't have a criminal record. No one here does! So do you want to keep doing this in front of everyone, or would you spare yourself the embarrassment?"

Lucy was shocked. That was the most she'd ever heard him say at one time. Lisanna only glared at them both.

"I could still do a better job at getting intel than she ever could," she mumbled, making sure no one but Natsu and Lucy heard her.

Lucy only scoffed. "Looks determine how many are after you. Charm determines how badly they want you. Cleverness determines what lengths they will go to have you. And mystery is what makes them stay. You, little miss albino-rat, have none of those."

Lisanna's eyes widened in embarrassment right before she pushed past Lucy, making her way towards the door.

The room was deadly silent. Until someone broke it.

"D@mn! I knew this psycho had some edge but I didn't expect her to be this fearless."

A raven haired boy stood up from one of the tables and made her way towards Lucy.

"I guess we do have to make nice with the person that's gonna help us take down Zeref. So, hi, I'm Gray Fullbuster." He leaned in closer to Lucy's ear.

"If you try to hurt any one of us or try to escape, don't think we'll hesitate to kill you."

With a big smile on his face, looking like he didn't just say what he did, he turned around and began waking back to a table.

"I like him," Lucy said matter-a-factly as she pointed to his retreating back.

Natsu began to speak again. "I don't care if you want to mess with her. I don't care if you want to hurt her. Just make sure she stays alive."

And with that, he went behind the bar and made his way to a steel door. When he finished punching a code on the padlock that Lucy couldn't see, the door opened. Lucy kept staring at where he was, even after the door 'clicked' shut.

"Well, well, well. It looks like we have a cop-killer on our hands, doesn't it?"

To Be Continued.....