Chapter 1.

Authors note: Yes, this book is about incest and you are about to read what this story will be about, it's not just family love, there's obviously something more dark and twisted going on. I suggest you don't criticize my writing or comment anything negative or I will fucking hunt you down and hurt you :)
Just read and if you feel in any way uncomfortable then please by all means just fucking leave with your sensitive ass.

For those who have read this before, I changed it up a bit because I was not satisfied with the way I was writing it and making things come too early. I'm sorry the whole shit is confusing but now I know what I'm doing. Thank you for being patient with me.

Avas pov:

December 1st, 2016.

I layed under the warm blankets in my bed with my best friend, victoria, sleeping next to me who was snoring obnoxiously loud but I was used to it already since she spends the night at my house on the weekends like all the time. I go to hers sometimes but she supposedly says it's better at my house which I don't see a difference honestly.

It was eight o'clock on a Saturday morning and I was currently on snapchat, entertaining myself by watching my friends and celebrities snapchat stories. The shit that people do on Friday nights was fucking ridiculous yet hilarious. I've been up for about twenty minutes now and just felt like being lazy today after I brushed my teeth, I felt energetic at first but then I rethought like the fuck? It's a Saturday.

I finished watching ariana grandes story which mostly consisted of her dogs and I switched over to my chats to text people back from last night. I swear I'm the worst to reply back, I can text you and then totally forget about you seconds later because I get easily distracted. Victoria especially hates it.

Chase sent me a chat while I was sleeping and I opened it knowing what it was already going to say, this boy is annoying. "Hottie 😉😍" he said with the selfie I posted causing me to jokingly shake my head before replying back to his loser ass saying, I know. Of course I was playing cause I'm not conceited but I wasn't interested in him. Chase was cute and anyone could admit that except he's just too clingy it's such a fucking turn off. At first I did like him but that quickly changed once he started becoming like Freddie to Carly off icarly. He'll always be considered just a friend.

I exited out of our chat and before I could open my friends, my phone was knocked out of my hand by a fucking foot. "Stop hogging all the covers, ava" Victoria mumbled in annoyance. How the fuck did she even get in that position? She was literally just sleeping normally a second ago and the next her ass is almost in my face.

"Victoria, I swear to god if you fart on me, I wil throw your ass out the window" I threatened seriously cause I dont play that shit. She bursted into a fit of giggles and I then picked my phone up from my white carpeted floor, continuing with what I was doing, I swear I don't even know how I haven't done it yet.

"Ava, I'm hungry" she whined and kept moving around next to me causing me to stop texting due to the movements from this child. When is she not hungry? I swear this girl was worse than me. She then sat up and wiped her messy brunette curls out of her face. "Make me some of your chocolate chip pancakes, please" She begged.

"Go make them yourself, I'm too lazy" I told her while exiting off the snapchat app and locking my phone afterwards, holding it in my hand where I sat up and rested my back against the soft headboard.