"Ugh" she groaned and stood up from my bed. "I'm a better cook anyways" she playfully flipped her hair before walking into my bathroom. I just shook my head and rubbed my tired eyes, I swear it's like if I sleep late on the weekends I wake up super early but yet on school nights I need to sleep until twelve. It just doesn't make sense.

I flipped the covers off of me, feeling the cold air hit my body. I love December but I just hate when it makes your house so damn cold because I don't wanna take showers then I end up not wanting to leave. I stood up from my comfortable bed and walked over to my white dresser where I opened the first drawer and pulled out soft lowcut black socks.

I lazily put them on my cold feet and afterwards, I left my room walking into the hallway feeling the air become colder. I headed for the stairs and rubbed my bare arms to warm me up, seriously is my dad insane? It's freezing in here and didn't even turn on the heater before he left. Usually he tells me it's not that cold but that would make anyone that was in this house give him crazy looks.

Once I walked all the way down the stairs and stepped off the last step. I could hear noises of pans clacking together which obviously indicated that someone was in the kitchen but no one else should be here other than me and victoria, no not something to panic about because it's most likely my dad but he should be at work.

I walked passed the living room and shortly entered the kitchen seeing my dad making breakfast in his work suit making me scrunch my face up in confusion. As he was stirring the scrambled eggs around in a pan, he noticed my presence and gave me a sweet smile. "Morning, sweetie"

"Morning, daddy" I walked over to him and gave him a side hug feeling him place a kiss on my forehead. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked after pulling away, looking up at him since he was way taller than me compared to my height which was only five ft.

"I wanted to make you and victoria breakfast since I had a little bit of extra time and didn't want to leave you girls hungry" he said and placed a decent amount of eggs with bacon next to pancakes on two plates which caused me to smile in awe. Wasn't my dad the sweetest? He rarely did this cause he hates being late for work but maybe it's something else.

"Thank you but is there something you need to tell me?" I grinned and sat on a stool to the island where I crossed my arms as he set the plate in front of me. I know there's a real reason behind this, I know him too well, he's my dad of course.

"Well" he started off and leaned against the counter before making eye contact with me with his light brown eyes. "You're probably not going to like this but some family will be staying here for a couple of weeks" after hearing those words my jaw slightly dropped and I became a little angry since he knows how I am with half the fucking family.

"And who's gonna be staying here?" I asked calmly because maybe it's just my grandma who is a total sweet heart.

"Grandma with jazzy and jaxon, your aunt which means jenson and jodie will also be staying here-"

"Dad, you know I can't stand those two little brats" I exclaimed feeling myself become angry. I don't care if they're only kids, those two little shits think they can do whatever the fuck they want in this house. The good part was my grandma was coming with jazzy and jaxon, who were two little angels.

"I know, ava but what was I supposed to say? No? You know I cant say no to my sister" He sighed and walked over to me where he stood in front of me. "Baby, look, just please for me try to get along with them. I know you're not very fond of them but they're family" I felt myself release all the anger I had and become more sentimental since he made me feel bad.