Chapter 10 [Love Hurts Sometimes]

Start from the beginning

"damn it.. stupid wires.." Santana mumbled the rest of her curses..as she removed all the possible dust she could still not noticing that Dani was watching her..

"Santana ..?" Dani said in a low voice ..her chuckle still managing to escape her lips..Santana looked up as soon as she heard Dani's voice..her cheeks started to blush as she noticed Dani trying to hold in her chuckle..Santana stood rubbing the back of her neck still blushing as she approached Dani to sit next to her..

"sorry i interrupted your thinking.." Santana said her blushing cheeks getting redder as she stared ahead while Dani stared at her smiling

"it's okay..i needed a break from my thoughts" Dani said softly smiling..Santana looked at her and smiled once her eyes met with Dani's eyes and her soft smile...she finally managed to relax as her blush started to disappear slowly ..after a few silent minutes of looking at each other Dani looked back at the dark sky ..she sighed with a half smile as Santana still kept her eyes locked on Dani.."did you sleep good..?" Dani asked softly..her smile turning into a smirk once she felt Santana's eyes snap out of her gaze at her and looked straight ahead..

"yeah.." Santana said blushing once again..Dani looked at Santana as she chuckled..

"that's good to hear" Dani said smiling locking her eyes with Santana's once they met hers.. silence dawning over them once again..but Dani managed to break it saying "hey can i ask you a question ?" she asked with a hopeful expression written on her face

"yeah you can ask me anything" Santana said smiling friendly..curious as to what Dani was about to ask her..Dani returned the same friendly smile before positioning herself to sit completely facing Santana she looked down as she started her question..

"did we ever fight..?" she asked looking up "when we were..you know together..?" she asked again curious Santana smiled looking at Dani..the curious look on her face it was so cute and she adored it..

"well believe it or not..whenever we fought it would usually be over something stupid.." Santana chuckled remembering a few moments when her and Dani would fight over something really stupid like who's more beautiful or who love's each other the most...

"stupid like what ?" Dani asked her smile growing once Santana chuckled 

"well..like who's more beautiful or who loves the most"

"did i win ?" Dani asked sarcastically with a smirk..Santana chuckled before answering

"no and you would always hate the fact that i won i always was better at words than you were" Santana said winking at her..as Dani laughed softly..it felt so natural..just this small conversation with Dani made her smile more than she has smiled in weeks ...she loved how Dani was capable of making her smile even on the darkest of days..Santana's mind was interrupted by the coolness her skin was getting she just realised that she was siting on the roof top of the house without a jacket and the wind was extremely cold..it was hitting her skin causing her to turn cold as ice..she rubbed her arms up and down as she tried to warm herself up..Dani noticed she wished she could hug her to keep her warm but she knew she herself was cold ..she was after all frozen on the inside..

"hey you cold..?" Dani asked already knowing the answer

"no i'm good" Santana said smiling slightly..Dani gave her a look ..Santana rolled her eyes.. "okay fine maybe just a little" Santana admitted ..Dani stood up putting her hand out so she could help Santana up 

"come on were going in..maybe i can still remember how to make hot chocolate" Dani said smiling as Santana took her hand..Dani helped her up getting her inside..it's true that Dani didn't remember much..but she was exactly the same..no matter what she's going through she's always strong and positive..and that's just one of the reasons Santana fell hard for her..what made them so perfect together..is the way they were both so completely different..Santana could never be as optimistic as Dani.. positiveness was hard for her ..but having Dani around.. filled that empty whole of positivism ..Dani is the only one who could make Santana smile..even at her darkest moments.. Dani was literally Santana's light..her shining star..her missing piece..now it's Santana's job to guide Dani back to her..Santana's mind kept thinking in it's own world as she watched the women she loved make them hot chocolate..