You go to Paris Part 1 - Toby

"Babe come here!" Toby shouts you to come to him.

"Yeah?" You are now standing in front of him confused while he is smiling like an idiot.

"Look what I've booked Y/N"
"What?" You then peek at the paper in his hand and gasp.

"You did not book this? Omg seriously I love you so much!" You say giving him a huge hug.
"I did" he grins cheekily.

***
You and Toby are now on the plane and you are excited as ever, you look out the plane window as it takes off.

Feeling a bit nervous you take Toby's hand and he reassures you by squeezing your hand.

You think to yourself how much you love and care for Toby as he is always there for you and you squeal in excitement as you remember your on your way to Paris.

***
"Toby how long we got left till we land?"

"About 20 minutes babe" he says while pecking your forehead.

"I'm so tired" you whine and Toby just laughs at you.
"Hey it's not funny" you say while lightly pushing his shoulder.

"Oh it is"
"No"
"Yes"

"Toby" you whine getting frustrated with him.

"Sorry Y/N"

You giggle at him as he looks generally sorry but you know this is yours and Toby's humour and you always joke around.

"Look land!" you shout a bit to loudly and get a glare off an old women doing some knitting on the plain. You think who brings knitting with them on a plane and you start to laugh hysterically gaining some strange looks off of Toby and some other passengers.
***
Part 2 will be soon hopefully, hope you enjoyed this :) x

~ Jess xoxo