You go ice skating - Aria

"Let's go ice skating Y/N"

"Sure babe" you say to Aria putting your shoes on.

Your kind of nervous to go ice skating with Aria because you can barely ice skate and she probably can.
****
As soon as you hit the ice you start to slide forward but Aria catches you and she surprises you when she lets go and when she goes to skate she falls straight on her butt.

"Omg" You burst out laughing while holding onto the side railing.

"Don't just stand there laughing, help me you idiot" Aria yells from the floor laughing at the same time.

As you start to make your way over to her you nearly fall again but regain your balance and you put your hand out to her.

"Thankyou babe" she says with a smirk.

Why is she smirking you thought to yourself but it was too late, when you put your hand out for her she grabbed it and pulled you down with her so now your lying on top of her in pain.

"Ow" you cry out while laughing.

You feel her whole body shake with laughter as you both start to stand up.

"Your so mean to me" you say pouting at her.

She then skates forward to you and plants a kiss on your lips.

"Am I mean now?" She asks with a smirk and a smile.

I shake my head.

****
Hope you like it!

I thought I would do imagines for the girls as well :)

~ Jess xoxo