He gets Possesive - Mike

You and Mike are walking through the shopping centre when you see your favourite shop.

"Omg Mike can we please go in there?" You ask pleadingly.

"Sure babe" he says while rolling his eyes at your choice of shop.

When you spend 30 minutes in your favourite shop just looking for shoes and tops and all different other things, you and mike decide that it's time to go for lunch.

***
You take a slow stroll to the lunch court and get hungrier every second.

"Omg I'm so hungry" you say as your belly starts to make noises.

"Don't worry Y/N I'll get you some food"

He is always so caring towards you and that makes you smile at him.

***

When Mike comes back with your food he has a deep scowl on his face.

You was about to question him why but a group of boys around your age starts to walk passed you and they smirk as well as smile.

You can tell they are checking you out and this makes you feel uncomfortable.

When you look at Mike you can tell he doesn't like it. He looks like he is going to punch something.

" I don't like it when other guys check you out" Mike says in an angry voice.

"Babe you know your the only one for me so don't worry" you reassure him and start to dive into your food.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too"

You then peck on the lips and finish off eating your cheese burger and chips.

***
Hope you like this one :)

~ Jess xoxo