Your First Kiss - Caleb

You realise that you and Caleb have been dating for nearly a month now and you still haven't had your first kiss.

You decided that today is the day that you and Caleb are going to share your first kiss.

When you hop out of the shower you realise that it is a really hot out so you put on some denim shorts and a plain white tank top and white converses.

You put a bit of mascara on and a basic smoky eye along with a pink glossy lip.

You get a text from Caleb saying that he is already here to take you on your date.

Caleb👫: hey I'm just outside waiting, how long are you going to be? xx

You: I'm coming to let you in now xx

***

"So where are we going?" You ask Caleb as he has his hands in front of your eyes and he is guiding you to your secret date.

"It's a surprise" he annoyingly won't tell you.

When you open your eyes you see that you are in your favourite restaurant and you immediately pull Caleb in for a hug.

"I love you so much Caleb, thankyou"

***
You have been eating you Lasagna and he has been eating his steak and chips for the past hour now and it's finally time to pay the bill and leave.

"I'll pay" you volunteer.

"Don't be silly Y/N I'll pay" he insists.

"Okay"

When you and Caleb walk out of the restaurant you decide that you want your first kiss now so you immediately hug him and he gasps obviously shocked at your affection.

It has just started to rain but you don't care because you are in the moment and when he looks down at you, you see the love he has for you in his eyes.

You then go on your tiptoes and grab his face softly pulling his face closer to yours as he begins to lean in.

Your lips are now so close and you feel his hot breath blowing on your face when he decides to close the gap by pressing his lips against yours.

Butterflies and sparks erupt in your stomach as your lips and his lips are moving against each other hungry for more.

When you pull apart from him for air you know that was one of the best moments you will have with him. Yours and his first kiss.

"That was amazing Y/N" he looks down lovingly at you.

"I know it was, it was my first kiss" you say with a smirk.

"And I just stole your first kiss" he says with a smirk.

"I love you" you both say at the same time.

***
this part is quite cute I think so I hope you liked it, it's longer than some of my other imagines :)

~ Jess xoxo