▷▶Chapter 43◀◁

Start from the beginning

"Ugh," I groaned and slammed my head onto the wall. "I'm never gonna find a dress that suits me. Ne-ver." I muttered. "Chin up, Lucy-san. Juvia knows there is a dress for you. But if Gray-sama doesn't look at me but at you Juvia will not be happy."

I had to sweatdrop at that one.

I looked around and sighed. Mira, Erza, Juvia and Levy had already found their dresses. I need to find mine. Even Cana, who was too high for boys (both standards and spirits wise) had gotten her dress yesterday--a midnight coloured dress with an slit skirt and a laced court neckline with straps an inch wide. She even had a white shawl to go with it. I feel so behind everybody.

"Aw don't be like that Lu-chan. There's still one more store left." Levy-chan rubbed my back and tugged my arm, pulling me out of the store as Mira skipped ahead after leaving her bags to Laxus. "Now we can all focus on finding the dress for Lucy~" Mira smiled as we strolled in. Jellal and Laxus talked about how they regretted coming and gamed on their phones while we split up and started scavenging for dresses. After twenty minutes, we had covered the whole store and each of us came back with two dresses. "Try them on, Lucy, we'll be your judge." Erza pushed me into the changing room and heaped a total of ten dresses, including mine in my arms before shutting the door. I sighed.

Dress #1:

Erza: *not present, but violent shouts could be heard from afar*
Mira: Why she looks like a mermaid~
Juvia: Juvia thinks it's too green
Levy: Juvia you're the one who chose it.

Lucy: *puts it aside and makes a mental note to out it back later*

Dress #2

Erza: *not present, still violently shouting*
Mira: Careful no one eats you, Lucy.
Juvia: Juvia wants to eat the strawberries.
Levy: No no no. We all know Erza chose it cuz it looks like strawberry cake.

Lucy: *sighs and mutters she already knew this dress wouldn't make the cut*

Dress #3

Erza: *rushes back just as Lucy comes out* SHE LOOKS ADORABLE
Mira: Erza, that looks like something a five year old would wear.
Juvia: Juvia would like that dress for her baby with Gray-sama.
Levy: Okay this isnt going anywhere we need to eliminate choices before actually asking her to wear them.

Lucy: *groans and brings everything out*

I sprawled the seven remaining dresses on the huge sitting area. Levy, Mira, Erza and Juvia had a mini dress argumenr before finally settling on three dresses, eliminating the four. One of Juvia's and both of Mira's made the cut.

I looked at the three choices and recognized Mira's choices as the most revealing ones. Oh well, the two looked better and like they might actually suit me instead of the ones that were pretty but were weird on me in the other stores.

I went back in again, this time with only three dresses in tow (yayyyy) and reappeared in the fourth dress.

Dress #4:

Erza: *sulks cuz her strawberry cake dress and toddler dress didn't get chosen*
Mira: Hmm...no.
Juvia: Mira-san, you chose that.
Levy: She's gonna fall over while dancing.

Lucy: *looks down at the hem and agrees with Levy*

Dress #5:

Erza: *still sulking*
Mira: Lucy, you need to be taller than Natsu to wear that.
Juvia: Juvia thinks so too.
Levy: Then why did you choose that...