Chapter 8- Things Change..

Start from the beginning

"So you keeping the baby?" He asked.

"Yes Dre and i will explain to you why later. It's just too much right now. I thought your brother would still stick around like he said he would but i guess not!. I didn't expect him to be ok like that, but then don't lead me to think that you gonna be there.! Thank God my girls where there for support or i woulda been assed out!!!

"Damn..." That don't sound like baby bro.

"It don't!" Im just as shocked as you!" I replied. " Look i don't wanna be a burden any more than i feel like i am now so i'm just gonna pack my stuff and go."

"Nah chill out just wait and see what he says when he gets home." Dre stated.

"Thats if he does!" I said in a huff rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"We gonna stick around till he comes. I don't wanna leave you like this." Jamyis said

"Yeah for real." Nyla agreed.

"Nah ladies i got this we gotta talk more anyways. Yall go head on." Dre interrupted.

"Yeah yall i will be ok. Yall been with me all day not to mention skipped school for me. Get home." i said.

"Iight call us if you need us. You know i can pick up and drive over in a heart beat especially to kick some ass." Jamyis said looking dead at me, making sure i got the hint.

 "Thanks boo" I replied laughing at her. " And thank yall for coming today i really appreciate yalls support you don't understand" I said thanking them.

The girls came over to hug me bye.

"No problem" Jamyis said

Brienne hugged me and then touched my now pudge stomach "You welcome take care of peanut don't stress." she said smiling.

They left.

"Mel baby you mind excusing me and my sis for a second" Dre said.

"Sure babe. You mind if i whip up some lunch? Kinda hungry." Melanie chuckled and asked.

" Oh you KNOW i dont mind! i love wifey cooking." He said biting his bottom lip and smacking her butt as she got up.

"so rude!" Melanie laughed and said over her shoulder heading to the kitchen.

"uh.....yuck brother..." I said jokingly.

"Shut up you and dell's ol lovey dove ass is worse."

"Well looks like that went down the drain now" I said looking down.

Dre came and sat closer to me side hugging me. "Aww sis don't hurt my heart looking like that." My brother can be a real ass sometimes. I'm not taking his side but maybe he has a reason."

I looked at Dre sideways squinting my eyes at him like he had five heads i wanted to just cut off. He got some nerve.

".....Ok maybe he is just down right an ass right now" He said trying to clean it up.

"I get that me deciding to keep this mans baby is more than out of the norm i get it really i do. Especially from his stand point i'm his girl and i'm carrying somebody else's seed. Its not easy! I never said it was going to be. But if you claim to love someone and you promising to be there for that person you should stick it through despite the obstacle you feel me?" "Not just run off when sh*t gets rough." I laid my thoughts out.

"I do. And it is a rough situation. Man i don't know." Dre said pulling his hands over his face. "So tell me what made you keep the baby?"

I went on to tell him about the situation. It was long enough that melanie had finished making lunch for us and we were still talking. Melanie seemed like a God sent for Dre. He told me they had been dating on and off for almost 3 years now. She definitely is a keeper from the looks of it. I was sure to make sure he knew that. She's sweet, beautiful, she's like 5'6 perfect for Dre's tall ass. Dark brown hair laced, body to kill for, chinky brown eyes and she's humble. Definitely not a thot. We sat at the table now eating and Dre had a look on his face like something was on his mind. So i went and asked.