The Hunt Begins

"You cheated!" Henry exclaimed while looking at the laid cards. Granny's Diner. Supper time. It was busy as usual with a swell aroma of food and beer being poured. Henry and Hook both had a cheeseburger and chocolate shake. But soon after that they engaged in a heated game of poker. "It was a fair game lad. Soon you'll be beating me in every match." Killian said taking a sip of his shake. Henry slooped in the booth of sheer defeat. "Round two?" Henry asked. "Done." Hook said with a smile as he shuffled the cards with a unique hand trick.

The door's entrance bell rung as Emma and Regina stepped inside and approached the bar. Granny wiped her hands on her apron and approached the two. "Hi ladies. What can I get for you?" She asked happily. "What do you want Swan?" Regina asked. "I got this." Emma replied before Regina interjected. "My treat." Regina said as she looked at Granny. "What do you got that's hot and fresh at the moment?" Regina asked as Granny lifted a finger gesturing 'one moment.' and left to the kitchen. "Love! Join us for a fine fair game of Sailors Bluff." Hook said across the room. Regina gestured 'no' as Granny came back. "I've got a couple of freshly made BLT's and hot fries." Granny said. Emma and Regina looked at each other in agreement. "We'll take it." Emma said as Regina got out fifteen dollars to pay for the meal.

Henry got up from the booth to hug the two. "How's it going, guys?" He asked. "Still on the witch hunt." Emma said enthusiastically. "You two should let me come with you." Henry suggested as Regina and Emma laughed. "No. It's too dangerous." Emma said. "Emma is right. Zelena could easily manipulate you. It's best you stayed in town." Regina said putting her hand on his shoulder. Henry looked sullen.

Killian quickly came over. "Henry, why don't you gather the cards and we'll continue your swordsmanship skills." He said petting his hair and leaned in to his ear "and this time we'll use the real ones." He said as Henry's eyes widened and quickly rushed to gather the cards and stormed to Killian's truck. "Bye guys." Henry shouted as he left the diner.

Hook quickly turned to Emma and Regina. "What's the update?" He asked concerningly. "No luck. She's nowhere in town." Regina said as she took the food bag from Granny. "Are you sure you looked everywhere?" Gold said as he appeared from the center of the room. "what do you mean?" Emma asked as she took her food bag. "The tunnels." Hook said. Rumple's eyebrows moved knowingly that him and the pirate were on the same page. "Maybe they'll lead somewhere?" Regina suggested as Regina kissed her fathers cheek and took off with Emma.

Hook turned to Rumple. "You know where she is, don't you?" Hook said pointing a finger at Rumple. "Watch it. You'll lose the other one." Rumple snarled. "The cottage out by the grove is where she stays. The tunnels is one way there." "And another way?" Hook asked. "Take the boy home to the Charming's. He'll be safe there. We have to guard my daughter and the savior." He said with sincerity almost about to tear up. "How much danger are we all in?" Hook asked. "Dearie. She is almost as worse as her mother. We are very much in danger. But all of us can stop her. We just have to make sure she's cornered." Rumple said. "There's no time to waste, now is there?" Hook said softly. Rumple and Hook took Henry to the Charming's and took off to the cottage. Ready as the Hunt Begins.