Restless Night

Storybrooke. Everything was going smoothly...for once. The streets were filled with people getting on their day-to-day activities. Leroy and the other dwarves all walked with their axes to their trucks heading off to the mines. Doctor Wale was fully scrubbed and walking in the infirmary.

  Belle and Gold were taking a stroll flipping the closed-to-open sign in the pawn shop. Mary Margaret was teaching a lesson while David and Emma walked into Granny's diner grabbing a quick bagel and coffee.
   David went to order when Emma saw Miss Mayor sitting on a bar stool having a quite cup of coffee and reading "The Mirror."
  "Regina!" Emma said enthusiastically.

"Hello Swan." Regina said taking a sip. Emma went to sit in the stool next to her.

"You're here earlier than usual." Emma stated with Regina adjusting her hair. "Rough night in." Regina said holding her back. "Still haven't gotten used to the ship?" Emma said as David handed Emma a brown bag with her bagel within. "It's rickety. Don't know how in hell he gets any sleep." Regina said finishing her cup and left a tip on the bar.

Regina got up and walked out with David and Emma to their patrol car. "How are you and puppet boy?" Regina asked smiling. Emma blushed. "We are doing good. He asked me..." She started. Regina gave a 'get on with it' look. "For his hand!" She said taking off her gloves revealing an engagement ring.
  "Wow! I'm happy for you both." Regina said. David walked to Regina. "If there's any consolation I must say that you and Killian make a great pair. You two will figure it out." David said as Regina gave him an eyebrow.

  Emma put on her gloves and put a hand on Regina's shoulder. "You two should talk." She said. "Maybe later Swan. I've got some forms to fill out. The dwarves are starting this huge project and I need to..." Regina said as Emma interrupted. "You should turn around." She said as she pointed towards Regina's backside.

  "Good Morning Sheriffs." Killian said waving. "Good Morning love." Killian said as Regina and Hook gave a quick kiss. "We shall leave you two be." David said as Emma and David left in the patrol car to the station.

"Had a good sleep mi'lady?" He asked knowing the answer already. "It was fine." She said walking towards her car. "Love, I heard the Charming's talking about a thing called 'honesty'." Killian said. "Your ship kept rocking back and forth. I could hardly sleep at all." Regina said hesitatingly.
  "Why didn't you say something?" Hook said as he held her face and embraced her. "I know this means a lot to you." She said holding him close. "Not if it's causing you misery." He said kissing her forehead.

"Tonight how about my place?" She said whispering into his ear. Killian smiled just knowing things are alright. "A pirate in her highness tower? How delightful." He said taking a bow. "Easy now Captain GuyLiner." She said smiling giving him a kiss. As they walked off together.