"Miss me?" asked Hermione.

"Mione!" I squeal, jumping up and engulfing her in a hug. "It's about time!"

Hermione Granger's face was one I hadn't seen in a very long time. It turned out that I got a chance to stay with the Weasleys all last summer, which resulted in me spending a lot of time with Harry and Ron, and a lot less time with Hermione.

But, seeing her now, it brought me much joy.

"I've been looking everywhere for you guys!" Hermione said, taking a seat next to me and across from Ginny.

"Speaking of guys, do you know where Harry and Ron are?" I asked Hermione, maybe she knew.

"No, I thought they were with you." She replied with a look of confusion. "They were with you, weren't they?"

"Well, they were, but we lost them at the platform," I answered honestly. "We assumed they had already got on."

Hermione bit her lip in thought, but then shrugged it off as she spoke, "I'm sure we'll see them when we arrive at Hogwarts."

"Ginny! How does it feel to finally attend Hogwarts?" Hermione asks.

"Great! Except, I'm a little nervous." Funny answered honestly. "I really hope I'll be sorted into Gryffindor."

"If that's what you really want, then the Sorting Hat will take that into account," I tell her. "Trust me, you have nothing to worry about."

Ginny smiled, her eyes filling with relief, "Thank you."

───────────────

After a good 30 minutes of telling Ginny everything about Hogwarts, I look out the window and spot something. It looked like.....a blue car.

"Um......Mione?" I ask.

I tried to look closer to the flying figure.

"Yeah?" She asked, oblivious to my look of shock.

"Is that.....HARRY AND RON?!" I asked screaming the last part.

"What?!" She replied in the same bewildered tone, looking out the window with me.

Sure enough, as the two of us gazed up at the clear blue sky, we were able to spot Ron driving the family car with Harry dangling out, barely hanging on to the open door.

Those dummies are going to get theirselves killed!

"What are they doing?" Ginny asked.

"Looks like Ron stole the car again." I informed her whilst shaking my head. "God, they are so stupid."

"Mom is gonna be maddddd." Ginny taunted, shaking her head.

"I'll be right back." I informed the girls, my eyes following the blue car.

Exiting my compartment, I race down the halls, desperately trying to keep the car in view. I was quick to doge most of the people as I moved through the halls, until I went head-on into a boy who didn't watch where he was going.

"Umph," I muttered as we collided.

Shaking it off, I tried to pass the boy and continue to follow the windows, but I was forcefully stopped.

"Hey! Say sorry you little-" A snotty voice began to say, but when I turned around he stopped mid-sentence.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Clearwater." Malfoy said and smirked.

"Shove off Malfoy." I said coldly.

He put a hand over his heart and began to act sad.

"Ouch." He said sarcastically.

"Let me through!" I yell, my patience growing thin.

I tried once again to push through, and I was once again stopped. I looked out the window, only to find that the car was growing farther and farther from my gaze.

"Can I please get through?" I asked Draco impatiently, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'.

I continued to try to get through but he wouldn't let me. His presence seemed to buzz around me like a fly that you can never swat. Every word, movement and breath he performed seemed to infuriate me to no end. I couldn't take it anymore, I just needed to get away from him.

"What do you wanttttttt." I whined.

"Nothing. I just wanted you to get annoyed." He said and laughed.

"You're a jerk, Malfoy." I spat, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Awwww thank you!" He said, smiling.

I rolled my eyes and shoved past him, making sure to push him down in the process.

Thanks to Malfoy, I lost the sight of Ron and Harry. I sighed and walked back to my compartment.

"Any luck?" Hermione asked, standing up hopefully.

"No. Only because Draco had to stop me." I scoffed.

Hermione rolled her eyes, taking a seat back down.

"I swear this kid thinks he's so cool." I say, taking a seat next to her. I lay my palms on my thighs and rub them anxiously. "Like, he will go great lengths just to annoy me. Why? I don't even know."

"He's not worth your time, y/n," Hermione advised, patting my back. "And besides, we should go change into our robes. So let's forget about Draco and go get changed, we are almost at Hogwarts."

I sighed, nodding and grabbing my robes, "Okay."