Ch 6 - Date Night

Start from the beginning

~~~~~

Downtown their is a rather good restaurant. Thank goodness for Rias's help of you would be washing dishes for weeks.

"Is this what you would call a date? Treating me to a nice place and spoiling me?" She asked.

"I'd do almost anything for you. I tool blows that knocked me out and I'd do again and try to get stronger tomorrow."

"I feel undeserving." She blushed.

"But why?"

"Not should what I can give in return." She said sadly.

"Listen bright eyes you give me something that you can't put value on. And that is courage, trust, commitment, and love. You motivate me to get stronger as a person not just a servant under the house of Gremory."

"(FN) I...... I love you." She said softly.

"Well I do more. Now let's enjoy tonight. Cheers."

"To us." *cling*

After some great eating it was time to site see. You both walked over to a bridge. The sunset was in the perfect view.

"I've neve seen something so beautiful." She said in awe.

"Issei showed me this. Knew I had to bring you. Do you see what I see here?" You ask with a smile.

"It's quiet. A good kind. No way of disturbance." She replied.

"This is peaceful. A place where I don't think. Nor do I have too. It's just us Nova."

"Being short and cute with me?" She said seductively.

"Cute right." You smirked.

"Very well played." She replied.

"Xenovia."

"(FN)"

You hug her near the love handles and kiss her. The kiss the was starting to deepen. But their was trouble.

"Awww this is my favorite spot. Shame someone has to be unfaithful to me." Mocked Asami.

"You. What do you want from me this time?"

"I see your cheating on me. You were supposed to be mine. Well (SN) to be exact but you know. Sorry girl I'm Asami the one that put two spears through him not too long ago." Asami laughed.

"I'm very upset with you about that." Said Xenovia drawing Durandal.

"Oh so your are the keeper of that one. Pitty. I thought the wielder was pretty."

"You take that back or I'll do what I did to the other fallen angel." You snap.

"I heard you chopped ones head off. But I'm too good to fall for that. Aren't you just a sacrifice piece or something?" Asami mocked.

"Promotion to Knight."

"Ohh......"

"Let's go Nova."

"Right beside you." You agreed.

You vanish in her mind because of your speed. And you jab dozen times into Asami.

At this moment a summoning circle appears on the bridge. Rias and everyone else just watches you and Xenovia fight.

Asami screams in pain. "How can you do this? You're a panty waste. How did you manage this?"

"Love, support, and confidence. And strength of course. And I'm not down. HA!"

You turn around and strike her left wing. She now has trouble flying and is forced to land. Running hard you elbow her across the jaw. Blood spits everywhere. Xenovia charges up front and finishes the cut to her wing. Asami is screaming murder.

"But how? No could have this strength. A mere sacrifice piece." She screamed.

"Actually a pawn can be promoted to any piece besides the king. In this case he was fast already. His knight promotion makes his fast as lightning up to a point. Better do your research." Laughed Rias.

"Knight? Fast as that? I'm screwed." She said.

You walk up to Asami and turn around. "Last words?"

"Son it's good to see you." Said a voice.

"Mother?"

Just like Issei's case he had a fallen angel transform.

"Honey I didn't want this for you. Your father and I wanted a normal life for you. You can if you just give me your sword." She said.

"Why would you do this? Why impersonate my mother?"

"Dear I'm doing my job as a parent to protect you. I didn't want a sword getting in the way of finding a home." She smiled and teared.

"I have one. I don't buy it. Please...... shut up." You started to break down and cry.

"Lady Rias shall I?" Asked Xenovia.

"Don't. Not our place." She replied.

"Mother I love you. Please. Forgive me. Perish!" You throw your sword like a javalin and hit goes through her chest.

Asami screaming in pain you walk over to her. You forcefully remove the blade. She's screaming from the massive pain. Sword in hand you rub the blade against her neck.

"I love my mother..... but.....not you."

*Slice*

Asami's body disappears and you fall to your knees. Xenovia jumps to your side and hugs you. She has no intentions of letting go.

"(FN) I'm sorry you had to go through that." Said Rias sadly.

You get to your feet. "Sorry I fought her mostly on my own."

"Are you okay?" Asked Xenovia.

"I will be. I love you Nova."

"I love you too honey."

You give each other a good kiss.

"Congrats you two." Said Issei.

"Ya now only if SOMEONE would notice me." Said Asia.

"Hey Rias?"

"Yes (FN)?"

"I just want to say that I have concurred my inner demons, found love, and I can useful in the House of Gremory. You helped me to be happy. Something my mother whether that was her or not could have never done. Thank you."

"It's my job being the master your welcome. And Nova now is it?" Rias smiled.

Xenovia blushed. "Stop that's his doing."

"I see. But hey things are only bound to get better in the long run. Let's have fun until the next event occurs. We can swim, laugh, or find the fun jobs." Cheered Rias.

And from that day is when you followed Rias to her path of being the proud head of House Gremory and Issei's path to beating the fallen angels. You were going to have this time last as long as possible. And you and Xenovia were going to be right at each other's sides. And no human, devil, or fallen one was going to get in the way of things.

~~~~~

Admin - Now with Issei involved I don't think it would be right to have the X Character have the leading role. It's a love story and Rias having an extra piece. I changed some events so it could all fit. Such as Issei's second house in the beginning.

This is it for this story but I'm glad I made it long enough unlike some of these one page and done pieces. My Kurumu one is over 30 Chapters and I'm not done. It's on here to if you want to check it. But if anyone wants me to do another DxD one by request let me know.

As always readers thanks for tuning in, hope you have a great day, and critique, questions, etc is welcome. You guys are awesome.

-Relentlezz