Once at Louis', Harry decided to walk Louis to his door.

"What time is it?" Louis asked.

Harry looked at his phone, "Six thirty eight, why?"

"Come inside, my mum has a 'girls night' every Saturday with all my sisters. They don't get home until eight. And besides, you still owe me from the restaurant teasing." Louis bit his lip, and Harry was highly intrigued.

"Oh, do I?" Harry smirked, raising a brow.

"Yes you do." Louis winked, he opened the door and walked inside, leaving it open for Harry to follow. And follow he did, Harry was officially thinking with the wrong head as he shut the door behind him. He followed Louis up the stairs to his room, Louis shut the door behind him, then skipped forward to shut the curtains to close them off from the outside world.

Louis stepped toward Harry, their bodies inches apart, "I... I would like to tell you... that I've never done anything but kiss a guy, so I have no idea what I'm doing." Louis chuckled nervously.

"It's okay, I've got you." Harry smiled, pulling Louis to close the small gap between them, "I'm allowed to kiss you, right?"

Louis smiled at Harry's concern for his consent, "of course." Louis leaned forward and kissed Harry, their lips began to move at a desperate speed, the sexual tension easily building back up. Harry moved the both of them back, Harry shuffling forward, to Louis' bed. Louis' bed hit the back of his knees, causing Louis to collapse onto the bed. Harry leaned down to kiss Louis' neck, nibbling and biting at the sensitive skin. Louis gasped, goose bumps rising on his skin.

"H-Harry." Louis moaned, as Harry sucked, what was going to be a dark red bruise, into Louis' collar bone. Once Harry was satisfied with the mark, he stood up slightly to turn and push Louis up so Louis' head was lying on his pillow. Harry climbed between his thighs, beginning to undo his pants.

Harry paused, pushing himself up onto his knees, "are you sure you want this, I'm not going to fuck you, but-"

"You're not?" Louis sat up on his elbows, looking up at Harry.

"No... no, it's way to early, I- have you even ever fingered yourself?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Exactly, you need to experiment with your own body before someone else does. I'm just going to give you a blow job."

Louis blushed slightly at how naturally said naughty words were to him, "okay..." Louis licked his lips and sat up, grabbing Harry's shirt and pulling him down into a kiss to break the semi-awkward moment. Harry helped Louis out of his shirt, Louis helping him do the same. Once they broke, Harry lightly laid Louis back down, leaning back to continue taking the older lad's jeans off. Harry took his own off with a bit of struggle. Harry began taking Louis briefs off, but Louis stopped him, "wait... I- um, I don't want to be the first one naked..." Louis bit the inside of his cheek, fearing Harry would think he's weird, instead, it was the complete opposite.

"That's fine." Harry shrugged, taking off his boxers, Louis gaped, his face flushing a light red. It was very clear to Louis that Harry was extremely comfortable with his body. Harry moved down to remove Louis' boxers again, but this time Louis didn't stop him. Louis bit his lip, anxiety creeping into his thoughts. Harry noticed the distressed look on his face and prepped Louis' thighs with delicate kisses.

"It's okay if you don't want to, I'm in no rush."

"No... I want to. I've just never done this before."

"Really? You're seventeen."

"Not with a guy... we've gone through this already, like, twice... and what's wrong with keeping yourself sacred." Louis questioned, getting defensive.

"Nothing... nothing, we're getting off topic." Harry said, reaching down to push his palm along the length of Louis still covered dick. Louis gasped, his train of thought vanishing.

jk no smut yet... lol I'm a tease ;)
~

"Louis?" Louis jolted awake at the sound of his name being called, by his mum, from downstairs. Louis realized that Harry was here without permission, he also realized they were both naked.

"Shit!" Louis whispered, pushing Harry's shoulder, "closet, now." Louis pulled Harry to the closet, still both naked.

"C'mon, I've already been here once, it's lonely." Harry whispered back.

"Ten minutes, please. My mum doesn't know you're here, and she's not exactly fond of naked people, with her naked son, with no one around, so get into the fucking closet," Louis glared, shutting the closet door on Harry.

"But it's cramped." Harry whined, shuffling around, causing several hangers to fall.

"Shut the fuck up if you ever want to blow me again."

It went silent. Louis rolled his eyes as he pulled a pair of boxers on.

"Lou, honey, are you home?"

"Yes, mum. I'll be down." Louis slipped into a pair of joggers and left his room to greet his mum. Louis greeted his mother, who was in the kitchen putting left-overs, from the restaurant they went to, in the fridge.

"Hi, Louis. I got you a steak and and green beans from supper, if you don't want them, I'll have 'em tomorrow."

"I'll eat them later, how was the movie?"

"Pretty good, the little ones wanted to watch Secrets of a Pet's life, or some silly name like that, it was actually decent."

Louis nodded his head, and was about to make an excuse to go back upstairs, but Harry made that excuse for him... by falling.
~

Hai

~Sophie