Chapter 12: Unwanted guests and secrets are out

Start from the beginning

'Thankyou.'

'Of course Avery. I love you.'

I smiled mentally. 'I love you too Red.'

I jumped out from behind Jake and dashed for the door.

I ripped it open and came face-to-face with muscular backs.

They must have sensed me, because a couple stepped closer to me and put me in the middle of a little circle.

"Avery!" Jake yelled as he went in front of me.

"Look what we have here guys. Alpha Jake must have a little mate." The rogue in the middle said.

"Leave her alone." Jake growled.

"Ah why? That wouldn't be any fun, now would it?"

"Why are you here?"

"We heard you found a mate and we just had to see for ourselves."

"You saw her. Now you can leave before I kill you."

"Why? We want to meet her." The rogue smirked.

"No."

"We weren't talking to you." The rogue said in a duh tone.

"I don't care." Jake said.

"Aww. Is she too weak to speak for herself? Well I would suspect that since she's a girl." He laughed while the other rogues joined in.

I growled and so did Jake. I'm glad he did because everyone just let it go thinking it was only him.

I pushed past everyone and made it to the front of the line. "Listen here you little mutt." I yelled. They stopped laughing and just stared at me in shock. "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't kick your furry little wolf ass. And I'm not scared to do so. So I suggest that you shut that damn muzzle of yours before I do it for you!"

Everyone went quiet and stared at me.

"Holy shit." I heard someone say behind me.

"Remind me not to get on the Luna's bad side." I heard another.

"Well. Someone has some anger issues." The rogue to the left of me said.

"Oh shut it asshole!" I yelled.

"Calm down little Luna." The rogue smirked.

"And why should I?" I questioned.

"Well, you can either cooperate with us and come with me. Or, you can say good bye to these two little girls." He said stepping aside.

Once he stepped aside, two rogues came forward and had Katie and Lilly in their arms.

"Katie!" Jake growled as he stepped beside me.

"Lilly!" I growled out.

"Avery." Lilly whimpered. The rogue growled at her and held her arm tighter. "Ahh!" She cried out in pain.

"Let her go!"

"Come with us and I will. I'll let both of them go." The rogue gave us a dark laugh.

'Doesn't that sound familiar.' I told Red remembering the day Jake forced me to go with him.

"Put her down." I threatened. "Or I will rip your throat out."

"Oh what could a pathetic little human girl do?" He teased.

I gave him an evil smirk. "You really want to know what I can do?"

"Oh please. Entertain me." He mocked.