Chapter One - That Night

June 24th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro

"Come on Hol, Fraser will kill us if we are late!" Mel called as she tried to fasten her shoe.

"We already are!" I yelled back.

I love Mel but boy did she hate being late. As fussy as she was I loved that my brother had eventually found a normal girl who didn't just want her shoe habit funded.

"How long does it take you to put a dress on?" as she banged on the bathroom door.

"I'm coming!" as I checked my outfit out in the mirror for the millionth time. Turning the door handle to step into the main room of the hotel room.

Mel had her blonde hair loosely curled to her waist, she was wearing a figure hugging red dress. She looked amazing I couldn't help but think my dress was a bit on the boring side.

"You think Fraser will like it?" as she pouted in front of the mirror.

"Seriously asking if my brother will sleep with you?. Really? I don't want that image in my head" as I ran my hand over my curves to make sure my little black dress was fitting.

"Who are we impressing" as Mel smirked at me

"No One!" as I grabbed my channel clutch from the side table. "Are we going or what?" as I hovered at the door.

"Yes! Before he calls us!"

We were heading to meet my brother and his fellow team mates. As England had been knocked out of the world cup by failing to win the group stage. Fraser would be upset for not making it through but he always managed to pull himself together after a loss. Me and Mel were almost 3 hours late, but given the situation, i don't think anyone would notice.

We finally arrived at the club, paid the taxi driver and entered the club. It didn't take long for Mel to drag me into the direction of my brother. Music was bouncing and the table was covered in several ice buckets and shot glasses. Well, it didn't take them long to start the party I thought to myself. Mel moved to sit next to Fraser, while I awkwardly stood next to the table.

"Hol, you are making the place look untidy" My brother called before locking lips with his girlfriend. I signed looking towards the bar, third wheeling was going to be fun as I headed towards the bar. If you can't beat them I may as well join them.

The bar was crowded, this was going to take forever. Every time I thought I'd got the bar tenders attention he went to someone else.

"You after a drink?" a male voice whispered into my ear. Great now some creep wants to buy me a drink. I turned to see Joe Hart standing extremely close to me. Keep cool Hol don't panic! Damn does he smell good as I inhaled his aftershave? I'd forgotten he'd asked me a question as he was still staring at me, so I just nodded, I'd lost my voice. Joe just sort of looked at me for a few moments.

"What would you like?"

"Surprise me?" trying to sound flirty to him, oh god he's going to think am an idiot.

He nodded, turning his attention to the bartender. Within seconds he was handing me a drink. "thanks" as I turned to head back towards the table.

"Your Mel's friend?" as Joe placed his hand on my lower bare back. Sending a flutter straight through me. "yeah"

Fraser had made me promise to not tell any of his team mates I was his sister. His strange way of protecting me. I think it was more the case that he didn't have any jokes from his friends, about his sister being fit or me getting hurt by a footballer before I headed off to America for college. As we approached the table there was no sign of Mel or Fraser. Great, they have left me!

"Can I sit with you?" I asked Joe not wanting to sit by myself like a loser.

"Of course" as he headed to sit next to his fellow team mate. This is going to be a long night as I took a sip of my drink.

Ugh, this light is way too bright, as I turned over to get away from it as I came into contact with a shoulder. I panicked my eyes shot open. Muscular back came into view, blonde hair, extremely good looking.

SHIT!!

I've slept with England's number 1, Fraser is going to kill me! I've broken his golden rule! I need to get out of here ASAP!

Slowly crept out of the bed in search of my missing clothes. My bra was hanging from a table lamp, the dress was over by the door along with one shoe. The bag was flung on the dressing table, now the other shoe is...... How do you lose a shoe, as I pushed my hair out of my face? "Thank god!" as I found the missing shoe under the bar stool. I don't even want to know or remember how it got over there. For my knickers, i just wanted to get out of this hotel room. Grabbing my bag and headed out of the door. Quietly closing the door behind me, I went in search of my phone. Brilliant it had run out of battery, I sighed heading back to my hotel room.

Thankfully no brother or girlfriend my room was completely empty. I'd managed to get away with it... or so I thought!...

Hi, Guys! I Hope you enjoy the first chapter, I'm new to this whole writing thing so please bear with me.

Please leave some comments, I'd love to know what you think.

Thank you xx