Dedications

Don't bother reading this if you could care less about dedications. This is not part of the story. If you comment something noteworthy or sweet, I shall (probably) dedicate a chappie to u.

Hi. Chapter 7 is dedicated to my BFF Michaela (Mih•KAY•luh) who should be getting wattpad right around now, so she can post her extraordinHARRY story, in which she decided to make me an evil vampire. So thanks, Michaela, I hope I suck out all of your blood :)

Chapter 6 is dedicated to Sydnie, or tumblrlourry. I dedicate this to her because she did the same for me in her fabuLOUIS fanfic: Opposites Attract *Punk!Louis Larry Stylinson*. Also cuz she showed me how to make letters bold and how to use italics. Thnx syd! P.S I did NOT bully you into dedicating that chapter to me, or updating. I just luv ur story. Done.

Chapter 5 is dedicated to my readers. I don't have a lot of reads, but its great that you all would take your time to read what I take my time to write. You're all eccentric! Thanks y'all!

Chapter 4 is dedicated to...my friend Elora! Her username is Oreomalik1222. She is a great writer and a very unique directioners! Read her many fanfics.

Chapter 3 is dedicated to my sister, zozowoof, whom needs more reads on her book, the golden tree. So, ya, try it out! Ily Zoë! 💖

Chapter 2 is dedicated to my besties. They need wattpad. Don't ya think?

Chapter 1 is dedicated to Jennifer Lawrence. She is my idol and role model. I luv herrr.
Catching fire was fantastic! It was amayZAYN!

If you think this was a complete waste of your time, then oh well. I wrote dedications cuz I felt like it. I never did B4, but Sydnie got me into it. So blame Sydnie. Luv u all!

Bye!!!!