chapter 5

Hey guys sorry for late updates I won't be updating as often because of school starting and me being tired and also reading other stories so please follow me and guys remember you guys are amazing never let anyone bring you down, go at everything as hard as you can, and as Ash always says "Never give up 'till the end." and now lets get on with the story.

Serena's pov

I woke up with the familiar fox pokemon on me chest keeping me warm.  All I could think about last night was me and Ash's kiss it was so amazing.  I checked my phone and saw it was 7:03.  At least this time I didn't pass by an hour by thinking about Ash, at least I think I didn't.  Well at least we will just be introduced to the classes and we won't get homework.  Maybe me and Ash can spend more time afterschool.  Maybe we could go on a date to a restaurant, or we could go to sawsbucks coffee (hope that name is ok with you guys).

"Serena get up and eat with us so we don't have to wait for you please." Emily said from the other side of the door.

"Ok I will, just let me get dressed please."  I said as I gently tried to wake up Fennikin, who woke up instantly.  I got dressed and went out to the kitchen to get cereal.

"So what did you and Ash do, huh?" They all said in unison.  Just what I needed to explain what happened.

"Umm, well we hugged and then Iris mauled him with a hat rack."  I said looking at Iris.

"Sorry thought he was straggling you." she responded.

"What about that kiss huh?" said Crystal as she smirked. I looked at her with anger and nervousness in my eyes.I just motioned towards a clock and stared heading out the door.

I got stoped by Misty. "Where do you think your going, your not going anywhere until you explain what happened with the kiss.

I explained everything that happened minus Crystals question about Oliver.  Then we finaly got going.

As we were heading to school I looked at the class schedule...

P1 pokebiology with Prof. Oak
P2 caring for your pokemon with Nurse Joy
P3 art and photography every other day With Alexa
P4 History with Prof. Sycamore
Lunch
P5 Language Arts with Prof. Juniper
P6 Pokemon training with steven stone or performing with Aria
P7 study hall with Prof. Oak
P8 PE with Brawly

Well that will be boring except PE, Art, and performing. I thought to myself. Well today is the first day of school there won't be homework, right?

As we got to school I saw Ash and his friends walking in.  Well better head to class. I waljed in and was greeted by Professor Oak and was seated next to ash in the back of class on the seating chart

This is amazing I get to be with ash all year, yesss!! I wonder what his reaction will be like?  I should ask if he can come over Saturday. Oh their he is, I think he likes the chart as much as I do.       
He sat down next to me and said "So you like the seating chart, too?"

"Class will be starting now please no talking." Professor Oak said speaking in our direction.  "I am Professor Oak your principle and teacher, and this class will be about pokemon that live in our world and what makes them what they are.  And one more announcement, there will be a welcome to school dance on Friday night at 8 pm to midnight." Yes i get to dance eith Ash.

After class...

Ash walked up to me and asked "You didn't get to answer my question earlier, so...."

"Yes I love the saeting chart since, I'm next to you." I said in a flirty tone to my boyfriend.

"So can I come over after school today?" Ash said in an even more flirty tone, which surprised me.

"Sure you can come over at 6, we bolth should be done with our homework by then."I said and he quickly responded with "Yes I will be there."

After school at 5:57

"Serena Ash is here." Yelled at me from th front door. Yes time to see Ash.

I walked out and saw Ash with flowers and chocolates. "Serena would you like to go to that school dance on Friday?"

"Yes I would love to go with you would, and how would you like to watch a movie in my room?" I answered back to him.

"Yes, I will go make you some popcorn."

I walked to my room and sat down and waited for Ash and the popcorn.

Hey guys like I said earlier sorry for the late update mainly because of school so please vote, comment, and share the story and please follow me and Takedown427 and thank you for reading.