Chapter 3

Hey guys thank you for reading I can't think of much to say to you so thanks for reading and now on with the story.

Serena's pov

Yes, he said yes, well Oliver said yes. Which surprised me because Olivia said he was really shy and mainly talked to just her. Oh, I think I know why he was staring at crystal like Ash was staring at me.

He must like Crystal. Should I tell her? Naa, I don't want to mess up anything, but on the other hand I could help him out by asking if she likes anyone and if she says his name I will tell her to ask him out.

I wish I could I could just ask Ash or him ask me. Why can't I just be brave....

" kin kin fenna" my cute pokemon said curiously as I was blushing.

"Nothing, just thinking." I said trying to hide my blush but she noticed and gave me a glance.

"Nikan kin fenna" she said asking who it was.

"It's that Ash guy do you think I should ask him." I told her sence we were up in my room alone waiting for the girls to call me to come out when the guys get here.

"Kin" as she nodded to my question.

"Ok I will get him in here alone then I will ask him." I said confidently.

"Nanankin" she said jumping with joy. Man she is really energetic.

Ash's pov

"Ok, Oliver and I are going out see guys later." I said to the rest of the guys.

I was halfway out the door when Gary spoke up. "Where do you think you are going, out on a date with some girls." Gary said inquisitively.

"Just going and hanging out." I said as calmly as I possibly could.

"Ok just pick up some milk please." Jayden said as he finished a bowl of cereal.

"Ok we will come on Pikachu."

"Pika"

We then headed over to the girls dorm but on the way we had to stop so Oliver could go to the bathroom. After we got going again we got there at 8:32.

I knocked on the door and a girl that looked a lot like Oliver answered the door. "Hey Oliver whos this guy?" she said a little creeped out by me.

"This is Ash he was invited by Serena." said Oliver politely.

"Hmm, I told her to just ask Oliver. Ohhh, wait I know why now. Hold on, Serena there here."
She yelled really loud the first part.

"I will be out soon." she said. Olivia brought us to the living-room, the girls were all there except Serena. Oliver rushed and sat down next to the girl with the maril.

"Hello whats your name?" Oliver said excited. Man he really gets excited from that girl.

"Umm I am Crystal you must be Oliver, right?" she said a little confused but flattered.

"Yes I am, Crystal, that is a very beautiful name. Would you like to-" he was cut off by Serena tripping over a cord and knocking down a lamp onto her head.

"Oww!" she yelled in pain. "Seriously, who forgot to plug in the lamp." she said still hurting.

May raised her hand "I'm sorry I forgot to plug it in because I was in a rush this morning I unpluged it because I was the last one to sleep last night."

"Ok, it's alright. Ash can you come with me?" she said nicely making me blush.

"Sure." I said looking at the ground trying to hide my blush. Then she went down the halway and stoped at a door.

Hey guys as I said before this is my first story so please no you suck at this or any other putdowns not only on me but everyone you know or dont know bullying is not cool and if you think it is, it's not, people are being bullied so much they commit suicide I have enough bullies in my life so please be nice. Now that I have that over please follow me and Takedown427 and the next one will be out soon please get 90 veiws for the next story and thanks for reading.