Chapter 4

Wow guys you guys have no problem hitting the view quotas, I mean we are already passed 100 views that is an amazing milestone for this story thank you guys so much don't for get to follow me and Takedown427 and share the story and don't be afraid to comment helpful hints because this is my first story now on with the story.

Serenas pov

As we were walking into my room, I got lost in my thoughts what if I can't say it, what if somebody walks in, or worst of all he doesn't feel the same. 

"Serena I have something to tell you but first, Pikachu can you go to the living room?" he said to his little mouse Pokemon as I motioned to Fennikan to follow.
"So Serena your rooms on the bottom floor, mines on the top floor."

"Yep it is soo what did you want to say to me?" I said tryimng to hide my blush from him, but to no avail.

"You asked for me first so you ask, but before that why is your face so red?"he said as if he was trying so solve a murder.

I froze he must know.  Man he is so dreamy. I will just ask no regre-

"Serena you there?"he said snaping me out of my trance.

I just sat there gathering up enough courage until "Ash I-I th-think that I-I like y-you in a way more than a f-f-friend." I said stuttering really bad. He stood there frozen like I was with his face reder than a Magikarp.  "W-would y-you like t-to go out on a d-date sometime?"

It took him a while to soak up that this was real, but then blurted out "Arceus yes I would love to!" OMA he does like me I thought as he began to hug me.

As we were hugging iris walked in, saw us, thought I was in trouble, and hit him in the back with my hat rack.

"Oww" Ash yelled in pain each time she struck him.

"Hey Iris stop what are you doing." I said a little ticked off at her for hitting him.

"Sorry I thought he was hurting you, sorry kid." she said as she sweat dropped and put my my hat rack back.

I helped Ash up as he said "Well that was real surprising" as he was rubbing his back.

"Oh yeah what do you guys want to eat for lunch?" she said still embarrassed that she beat Ash with my hat rack.

"Pizza." Ash and I said in unison which instantly made us blush.

"Hey what were you guys doing in here, anyways" she looked at us like we did something bad, which made us blush even more.

"Nothing" we said in unison again. Then she just looked at us in disbelief.

"Sure." she said with a wink to me which Ash didn't notice, thankfully. Then she walked out of the room.

I tapped on Ash's shoulder when he turned I hugged him again and he hugged me back.

Man I should have kissed him.  He then pecked me on the check.  "Hey you missed."  I said with a pouty face.  But he looked at me confused.  I pointed to my lips.

He understood finally. He leaned in to kiss me, when our lips met it felt like fireworks in my heart, so I kissed him back right when Crystal walked in.

"Ahem. I need to talk to Ash and not in the way you talked to him, Serena. Oh and Serena you can stay in while I talk to him just so long as you don't tell anyone what I am about to say." she said the first parta teasing tone then the next in a serious one.

"Don't worry I wont say anything." I said in an even more serious tone than hers.

"Ok, do you know if Oliver likes me because he is kind of cute, and he acts like he likes me too?" she said very curiously to Ash.

"Do it ask him out, you guys would be great together. Plus he is only that energetic when he is thinking about you." he told her insantly when she finished her sentence.

"Ok I guys I will ask him out then." she said a little confused at what he just said.

"Hey Ash what was that about, huh?" I said in a curios tone.

"Oh it's just that Oliver really like her, and by really likes her i mean loves her." he explained to me.  "The whole reason he came here was to spend time with her."

"Well that's enough said about them, for now. So lets talk abour us." I said in an excited tone.  "Should we tell the others?"

"Think they already know thanks to Crystal or Iris." he said as he walked over to the door and opened it.  Everyone of the girls and Oliver (minus Iris who was cooking) had their ears up against the door and now had falled on their faces.  I giggled and Ash laughed.

"So what where you guys doing in here?" said Misty angrily at Ash.

"Nothing." me and Ash said in unison.  And they gave us the same look Iris and Crystal gave us when they walked in on us.

"Foods ready come and eat." Iris yelled from the kitchen. Everyone rushed to get the made from scratch pizza.

But Misty grabed Ash's shirt and pulled him back and said something like "Hey I will be watching you. If you look at her wrong your dead, you touch her wrong your dead, and if you hurt her in any way, I swear you will get the full wrath of me and the rest of the girls. And promise you don't want that." all he did was nod scared half to death.

We ate the amazing pizza and Ash and Oliver went back to there dorm.  Man this was an amazing day I thoght as I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys so for not having an update for a while I Took a little break. But please follow me and Takedown427 and thanks for reading.