Prologue

Hi this is my first fanfic and i would like to thank Takedown427 for all his help
Ash's pov

"Mom I can't go tomorrow I don't know anyone, I mean how am I going to fit in?" I said to my mom as she told me she is enrolling my in one of the best private schools in our new the region, we just move to lumios city of kalos three weeks ago, shalour city high.

"Come on, ash. You make freinds perfectly."  She said handing me a train pass to shalour city and a piece of paper with an address on it."And don't forget to pick up your new pikachu from the professor."

"I won't mom, dont worry." I said as i headed off to to get my new pokemon, then catch the train.

Serenas pov

"By mom im heading off to get my pokemon"I said as i was heading out the door, but my mom stopped me.

"Don't forget your train pass to shalour, the train is in lumios" she said tossing my train pass. "Love you serena" she yelled out of the door as I was finally on my way as i leave vanville town to head to lumios city.

Ash's pov

As I  was just in front of the lab leaving I  saw the most stunning girl he had ever seen. She had the cutest outfit on,her pretty blue eyes, and her beautiful honey-blonde hair. I couldn't help but to stare. But then she noticed me.

Serena's pov

Is that guy staring at me? Well he is kinda cute with his brown eyes and raven black hair, maybe i should talk to him. After all I'm not supposed to pick my fennikin for 5 more minutes. Ya i will talk to him. "Hi I'm serena whats your name" I said to the guy.

"Im Ash, nice to meet you what brings you here" he said in his sweet voice.

"Oh I'm here to pick up my pokemon then head off to catch a train" I said not wanting to tell him where i was going. But I then the train pass fell out of my bag.

"Oh here you go, wait are you going to shalour city high too" he said surprised.

"Oh so your going to do you know anyone I'm new here?" i asked looking down on the ground.

"Nope I don't I'm new too" he sai as he looked really pumped that he's not the only new kid.

"Well i have to go in to get my pokemon i guess I will see you later Ash" i said as i went into the lab.

"By Serena" he said as he ran to get on his train across the street. Well i guess his train is right now, unlike mine which I will have to wait for 30 minutes after i get my fennikin from the professor. I guess I might as well eat after i get her.

Well guys i hope this wasn't to boring I mean it is the prologue and thank you all and i will post the next story after 2 views thanks for reading peeps
And if you meet it I will get it out as fast as I can think and write