Chapter 1

Christians P.O.V

"Ughhh... why do i have to go?"

"Becaue your my sister and i love you and cause they have to meet you?" said niall.

"Yeah right. I didnt even believe it for a second." i said.

"I tried being nice. you left me no choice." he said " COME HERE".

"AHHHHHH" i scream laughing and running away from my anoyying older brother. He catched up to me and throughs me over his shoulder. "GOT YOU"  He yelled!

"Put me down!" I yelled while giggleing. "Louis! Harry! Zayn! Liam! Come grab Christians bags." he yelled.

You know, the boys have been a band for over 3 years now and i still have never met the rest of the band.

4 young and charming british boys come running in. When they see the postition im in they start laughing. "Shut up!" I laugh.

One impiticularly charming boy picks up my luggage and walks out of my room in front of me and Niall.  "Thanks Liam" Niall says with me still over his shoulder.

Liam huh? Ive heard about him.... Hes the..hmm.. Wait! i got it! Hes the sweet sensitive one.AWEE <3 Wait what am i saying? Ew no! I cant think of my brothers friends in that way. thats weird. When we reach the bottom of the steps My older brother, Greg, my Nephew theo, and my parents are waiting for a goodbye. niall says goodbye to everyone. and everyone laughs again at my situation. They come behind niall to where i am hanging and say goodbye.

Me, Niall, Liam, and the 4 other boys im not sure of their names yet, walk outside to the limo awaiting us.

Niall sets me inside and quickly closes the door. Great. Now im stuck.

Everyone packs into the car. Niall is on one side of me and a charming Curly haired boy is on the other. "Hi im Harry. Harry Styles" He says sticking out his hand for me to shake. "Christian" i say doing a quick nod, totally ignoreing his gesture.

"Fiesty are we?" He giggles, showing a adorable little dimple. and thats the last thing he says to me the whole trip there.

I soon fall asleep.

Harrys P.O.V

Wow. Shes like a angel. Her hair is just up in a messy bun and she is wearing some sweats and a hoodie. She still looks amazing. I wish i could just get her to talk to me. Maybe ill start a conversation. When i looked over to look at her, she was asleep. She didnt look to comfortable. i take off my jacket and put it in a ball in my lap and then pull her head on to my lap for her to rest. She squirms a bit until she settles on my lap. Her lips are slightly apart and she lets out soft little snores.

She looks so beautiful.