Chapter 60: Happiness

Start from the beginning

Of Karin, I knew that she ended up falling for Juugo and that did surprise me a lot more than Suigetsu. It was hard to believe for the simple fact that she had always been heavily over me when she was with me, so now it was a bit hard to imagine that she was now with  someone else but deed down it made me happy. She wasn't a bad person, she had only made the mistake of falling for me, just like Sakura had done although of her I barely knew anything. All I knew is that she was in prison and Naruto never once asked about her again.

Many times when I brought her up, he would get mad but I think it was because he had been an idiot with me thanks to that girl's schemes and tricks, that he had fallen for her sweet and desirable words when she told him she loved him to put him against me. In my opinion, I think Naruto still blamed himself for letting himself get tricked into being against me by her, but she was already paying her sentence just like Danzou.

Danzou was tortured and after taking every bit of information he had of the village, there was practically nothing left of what that man once was: one of the most feared and important members of the village. He was then imprisoned for his crimes and they checked the entire section of Root to assure that there were no more of Danzou's influences in it's members.

We were in contact with a few of the village but there weren't a lot of them who were fortunate enough. I knew Naruto wrote letters to Hinata and many times to Ibiki to make sure everything was alright. Me, on the other hand, contacted Ino but because after her great help, I liked talking to her; she was a great friend. She told me about how she had graduated from being a nurse and now she worked fulltime at the hospital. Kakashi was still Hokage and he didn't know who to put in charge because he hated that job, but since Naruto had denied, they were still looking for a new Hokage.

Sometimes I thought that perhaps it might've been worth a shot to confront the village, to stay there and face my problems so as to not break Naruto's dreams. I thought that perhaps I was a bit selfish and that I didn't think of him but that village had brought me too many bad memories.

"What are you thinking of?" Naruto asked me as he saw me sitting on the sofa reading a letter from Ino.

"That perhaps maybe you should've taken the position." I told him.

"No, Sasuke." He commented. "I'm good here, being Hokage brings so many papers, too much work and I want to be with you. I can't let that an entire village be against you, so if they don't like you, then neither me."

"But..."

"But nothing, Sasuke. I know you don't like it, that you think you've destroyed my dream, but no. My dream is you, Sasuke. I adore you, I like you, I love you. You're everything I need in my life."

"I know." I told him. "But sometimes I think I'm not enough."

"You're too much for me. You're perfect, Sasuke. I'm proud of being with you and I need nothing more."

"Alright."

I stopped going around in circles about this topic and left the letter over the table as Naruto kissed me with force, stumbling onto me on the sofa. I placed my hands on his waist and kissed him passionately, placing my tongue in his mouth and exploring it all, playing with his tongue without letting him enter my mouth because if someone took charge here, it was going to be me.

Naruto grabbed my face forcefully and immobilized it so he could stick his tongue inside, demonstrating this time to me that it was him who was going to dominate. He placed his hands under my shirt and began taking it off. I too, placed my hands inside his shirt and smiled, thinking about how I could move perfectly once again.

I turned him around, getting on top of him as I was not going to let Naruto control me today. I had already passed enough time without being able to move from my wounds and I wasn't going to deal with him dominating when I was okay now. Naruto smiled and grabbed my head, bringing me closer to him to kiss me again while his other hand began pulling my pants down.

I grabbed his hands, separating them from me and holding them above on each side of his face as I smiled at him and told him to stay calm because today, he was mine. I loved his naughty smile so much and I smiled as well before kissing him and exploring every centimeter of his chest with my tongue. I kissed him entirely, I bit him and placed a hickey on his abdomen, marking him that he was completely mine.

I lowered his pants and began licking his member with much effort, giving him as much pleasure as possible and hearing him moan, seeing him close his eyes and arching his back as he told me to continue doing it, to take it all in my mouth and pick up the pace. And so I did, gaining a few more moans from him.

Naruto forcefully grabbed my hair and indicated me to face him with a grand smile, kissing me while his hand grabbed my member and began massaging it, giving me great pleasure because at this pace, I could handle it a bit. Naruto excited me too much, even without touching me he excited me.

He placed his fingers inside my mouth so I could lick them and I did so he could prepare my entrance; I loved it when he began placing his fingers inside my interior. I wanted to enjoy him, to feel him inside, I wanted to be his and I screamed when I felt how he began entering me carefully while making one of those manly sounds that drove me crazy.

I heard Naruto's dirty talk and I smiled as I was beginning to get used to hearing it. Just like he had asked, I rode him. I began moving up and down, thrusting his member in my interior, deepening it as deep as it could while the both of us moaned and enjoyed it. I picked up the pace as I noticed Naruto once again touch my member for even greater pleasure and in the end,  I ended up coming not after Naruto came inside me. Feeling all his essence inside me was the best feeling of all because I knew perfectly well that only I could belong to this blond knucklehead. I just adored him and if each and every one of the rest of my days were going to be like today, next to Naruto's side, having sex without problems or vengeances... then I would begin to know what happiness was because Naruto was the only man capable of giving me joy. He was the only one in my life and as much as it had cost me to realize it, I now knew it and so did he.

It could be that we didn't have anything, that we had to begin all over again, away from our place of origin but we were together. I thought of Deidara because he was once our toy; a simple toy for a pair of Uchiha but right now... I felt like a toy for Naruto and I liked it because he too, would be my toy and I would never share him with anyone. I loved Uzumaki Naruto, hyperactive ninja and Hokage of my bed.

Fin.