16 to 19 cont 16

I came round, laid on my back covered with a towel, my eyes closed when I heard a voice cry "oh my god Aerial we heard you from the bar!" Opening my eyes Laura was stood next to me and Becca was at the door, no sign of Jane, I tried to ask where she was but Laura kissed me "Happy birthday baby " kissing me again she helped me sit up and put the robe around me " we will go to our room now and rest for a while, as later you may need more energy " she said with a devious grin on her face .I tried to ask but my body was exhausted so I just nodded.
Becca came then and as she helped Laura with me she gave me a quick kiss too " happy birthday Aer' " she said " I know what I want for my birthday now " we all giggled then we set off to our rooms, we got out of the lift and Becca said "see you soon, kissing us both the lift doors closed " won't your brother be a bit, annoyed?" She asked as we made for our door " he told me to take good care of her and she's very happy, and leave it to me she will be all over him when he's home next " I laughed as we entered the room we both collapsed onto the bed, our robes both fell open and I saw we was both naked " Erm how tired are you?" I asked
" a bit, but maybe...." She didn't say anymore as my lips covered hers and I pushed the robe off her shoulders

Later that night after much lovemaking ,sleeping and showering we met Becca in the hotel restaurant" To my surprise she was sat with Jane my lovely masseuse " hello you two" said Becca and a round of cheek kissing commenced " you wasn't there for me to say thank you" I said to Jane ,she looked at me and smiling said" oh it's OK Becca did for you " looking at Becca she went bright red and said " she was coming down in the lift as I got out so I invited her for a coffee and..You know..."
Laughing I said "Mmm yes I know" with that Laura said let's eat so we went and got a table and waited as a waiter took our order.
The restaurant was fairly busy but on the opposite side where sat a table of five men ,I could see they were watching us and had drunk a lot as some of the comments made where quite rude and I could also see that some where upsetting my friends so I got up walked over and asked very politely " would you keep your filthy mouths shut " to which two of them replied " piss off dyke " I smiled at them and said why don't you step outside and say that" Laura was at my side now pulling me away but I was angry ,they stood up and both where at least 6 foot tall I was working out the way I would beat them but Laura pulled me away and the other men sat the two down ," bloody hell babe ,you will get killed by them," Laura said
" I can't believe you did that "Becca said " but then again you are Glen's sister so maybe I can
" who's Glen?" Asked Jane
" oh my fiancée ,Aerial's brother he's away with the army now " I could feel the heat from Becca's red cheeks as she said this as an hour before her and Jane had been together " Oooh a soldier ,bet he's fit" she smiled
Becca's face changed then" oh yes he is 6" 5 and built like a tank "
" a tank ,well I've never been on a tank perhaps you could show me"
I could sense the cogs whirring in Becca's head when she seemed to work it out" oh my, yes that could be interesting " we all started to laugh and I saw through the corner of my eye the men get up and leave, my body relaxed and our food arrive.
It was a great meal and a few bottles to wash it down when Laura stood up and asked for quiet, we all stopped and looked at her as she turned to me
" Aerial, I love you and I lost you once and I never want to lose you again " kneeling then in front of me she took a small box from her pocket " Aerial, will you marry me?"
I was in shock, it was totally unexpected, my mouth opened but I couldn't speak " Are are you ok?" Becca said worriedly
I nodded and said so quiet "yes" then over and over" yes yes yes yes " Laura then took my hand and slipped the ring on and
I pulled her up and kissed her as Becca and Jane hugged I could see both crying and the waiter came over " on behalf of the hotel" he produced a bottle of champagne ,Laura said thank you as I couldn't speak due to still being in shock we all sat down and I was holding Laura's hand admiring my ring when she whispered in my ear " I want you " to which I stood up and announced ," OK bed time!"again a bout of laughter ,but we all stood up and set off for the lift ,as we approached them I remembered I'd left the ring box on the table so we said goodnight to Becca and Jane as I went back to get the box ,as we came out of the restaurant we saw the two girls step into the lift and just as the door closed the two drunk men flew into the lift ,in a second I heard the girls scream and I flipped my shoes off and shot up the stairs I knew I could beat it to the third floor and as I got there the lift doors opened and I was able to see one of the men holding Jane while the other was lifting Becca's skirt I didn't hesitate ,flying into the man molesting Becca I punched him in the neck as he dropped my knee was in his face lifting him off the floor to end lying still on the lift floor ,the other man threw Jane away from him " you bitch" he cried throwing a punch that I blocked as my side kick hit him under the armpit in the clot of nerves there his arm now useless to prevent my spinning kick connecting with his jaw, he spun around twice then leant against the lift wall sliding down unconscious I then got both girls out of the lift and pressed the down button .
As the door opened the look on the waiter, hotel manager and the two policemen was to die for ,I smiled, walked out of the lift took Laura's arm and said" ,I'll make a statement later but first I have to deal with something more important" dragging her back upstairs to our room
Once there I pushed her onto the bed kissing her with such force I may of bruised our lips ,I then undressed her ,not bothering with buttons ,they pinged all over as I freed her breasts kissing, sucking and kneading them ," I love you so much " I said she pulled me closer as I undid her trousers and kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed pulled them and her panties off ,I looked at her body then ,naked and wanting " you're so beautiful " I couldn't resist my head went down and my tongue pushed into her pussy I lapped her juices and as I started to caress her clitoris with my mouth I pushed 2 fingers inside her and proceeded to make her come over and over her legs locking behind me and hands pulling me into her as she came like never before her juices squirted up into my face and I tried to swallow as much as I could " baby ,please stop I can't take anymore " she cried but I was already on her pussy and this time as she came I was unable to hold on as she bucked up off the bed screaming my name I watched as her eyes went up into her head as she passed out ,I crawled up behind her holding on to her as I felt her pulse slow and breathing steadied, when she came round I was kissing her hair and stroking her back " Laura your mine now I want no one else ,you are my everything ,no more games with other girls OK?"
She turned and looked at me," yes baby, I was going to say the same."
Kissing me she said " now it's your turn to scream " smiling I stood up lifted my dress up and over my head " my best birthday ever " as she took my hand and pulled me onto the bed......

The end ...for now