16 to 19 cont 15

A week later things had calmed down a little ,Becca had awoke about noon that day ,she came from the bedroom ,sheepishly, sat next to me and never said a word just laid down her head on my lap watching TV ,then slept some more ,I went for a shower then walked to shop when I got back she was dressed and had her coat on " last night......" She was red as a beetroot" was awesome" she smiled kissing me on the lips she said well bye; I smiled back and said maybe we could do it again sometime "I hope so she grinned and waved as she disappeared into the street.
I was packed and ready for the spa and was waiting for Laura who had an errand to do ,I looked out the window and so her car pull up ,grabbing our bags I pulled the door closed and jogged down the path and threw the bags into the boot when I noticed another bag there, puzzled I looked at Laura who was stood at the driver's door ,she pointed down into the car ,looking inside" Becca?"
" hi Aerial hope you don't mind if I come too " she asked nervously
"Of course not ,more the merrier" I laughed and I jumped into the passenger seat and we were on our way.
It took us a couple of hours and by the time we got there the sexual tension was making me feel giddy and all I could think of was making love to these two gorgeous girls but I had to calm down as we approached reception ,the girl there took our details and gave us our keys ,unfortunately myself and Laura had our own room and Becca's was on the floor above ,we went to our rooms and changed into our swim wear and robes supplied by the spa then we went for our first treatment first we showered then every part of our bodies was pampered ,from face packs to finger and toes and finally we went for a massage ,strangely Laura and Becca stepped back and I was ushered into the massage room on my own where a girl of about my age was waiting " hello Aerial ,I'm Jane your masseuse and I'm told its your birthday and your to have the full body massage" she smiled at me then gave me a towel and asked me to strip and lay on the table tummy down .
I must admit she was very good looking and my pussy was heating up!
I laid down I put the towel over my bottom and Jane came back ,folding the towel so it was so narrow there's no chance of hiding anything.
She then poured oil on my back and began ,at first I was stiff but the feeling was out of this world and I relaxed as her fingers worked at my neck ,shoulders and back ,along my arms to my fingers, I haven't felt so good in a long time she moved to my feet then and from toes to knees eventually my thighs ,she gently opened my legs a bit as she poured more oil onto my bottom she needed my bum and on occasion I felt a finger touch my pussy but I kept quiet ,accidents do happen .
After what seemed forever she asked me to turn over, holding the towel up as I did laying it back ,for some reason my hands where covering my breasts ,she smiled taking hold of my hands and laying them at my side then she poured more oil on my chest and began her massage ,my eyes were closed and I couldn't slow my breathing as I felt myself getting more and more aroused
As her hands began to do circles on my tummy I felt the towel slip off and at first I thought " I'm naked with a strange girl " a little panic began to grow but as her hands made bigger circles and began to reach my girlie bits my legs opened by themselves ,and I felt oil been poured onto my pussy then gentle hands began to massage me there ,that was it for me ,I arched my back as a mini orgasm flew through ,me looking up she just smiled again and I felt her fingers enter me ,this time it wasn't a mini ,I was pushing my hips against her hand as she pumped her fingers into me ,just when I thought that's it no more I felt her breath on my tummy then she took my clit into her mouth I screamed ,the whole hotel must of heard me but it was too late, my body was convulsing and as another wave hit me I lost vision and the blackness took over.