Chapter 38

Please vote-comment-fan !

Chapter 38

Tyler’s Pov

All day I have done everything I could, to keep Rennie’s mind off of tonight, bless her, I knew how worried she was. Ever since, she found out about her mother Leah, she has been worried encase she does not change, as with her being pregnant and all, it makes her think she is more human than werewolf.

I know this has been bothering her a lot lately, but I have not mentioned it, as I know I could worry her more. I have however been and talked to the Alpha and the packs doctor to see if they knew a way to find out, instead of her going through all this worry, but all they could say was “it will be up to the Gods son ,if she is meant to turn ,then she will ,”

After hearing that it made me think more, if she doesn’t change then I will still love her the same ,wolf or human it really doesn’t bother me ,”I love her ,and that’s ,all that matters”! I said to myself.

As I walked into our bedroom, I could see her just laying there, on the bed. I could feel the sadness she was feeling, through our link,” baby “I said, sitting down beside her, on the bed. I stroked her hair away from her face; my heart felt like it was breaking, by the look on her face. “Tyler” she said in between her sobs,”yes love” I replied, as I lay besides her, trying to calm her sobs down.

 Then she asked me “What will happen, if I don’t change into my wolf tonight? And will you still lov….”I cut her off as she was breaking down; I held her close to me, wrapping her, in my body. “Baby there is nothing in this world that could stop me loving you, do you hear me?” I said. She nodded her head “and if you do, or don’t change tonight, it will not change anything between us ok! Promise me baby, you will not even think such things ever again, please promise me now?”  I asked,” I promise she replied “.

As we were getting ready to go to the clearing, Melissa and Zack came over to see us. Rennie’s eyes lit up to see her sis, Melissa ran up to her giving her a big hug, and I heard Melissa say ”Rennie  I need you to listen to me ok?” I seen Rennie nod her head,” no matter what happens tonight we are still sister’s and I will love you always ok?” for the first time today, I had seen Rennie smile, a real smile.

Zack new I was listening ,so when they finished talking ,he came up to me ,”everything will be alright, just remember we are both here for you ok” Zack said,” Thanks so much Zack ,I really appreciate  that ,as today has been hard ,trying to keep strong for Rennie. But truthfully seeing her like this is killing me,” I said.

We gave each other a man hug; before he went over to give Rennie a hug, and Melissa came over to me, and gave me the big sister speech .Ha bless her.

I felt so relieved to know that Rennie and I have, two really good and loving friends, which will always stand by us no matter what.

“Rennie baby it’s time to go” I said, Ok let us do this she said, with a smile that lit her whole face up. As we were going out the front door, Alpha and his wife Alison was there,”come here baby, Alison cooed her”. And they both gave each other a big hug; you know if nothing happens tonight sweetheart, always remember, the Gods bless each of us differently ok?” Alpha said.

She went up, hugged him, and said “I know dad and mum I will be fine”.  They all had tears in their eyes, knowing from this minute on, Rennie had accepted to be their adopted daughter.

As we headed to the clearing, none of us said a word, but it was not an awkward silence, it was perfect. As we got to the spot, she had chosen in the week, just near the cave where we mated not long ago. I laid the blanket down ,”Rennie baby, you need to take all your clothes off now, I have put an extra blanket in the bag, to wrap around you, ”Thank you sweetheart” she said as she started to undress.

As much I wanted to touch, her naked body right now, I knew now was not the time! We laid down, with my arm wrapped around her, and both of us, looking up at the night sky, seeing the moon was nearly at its fullest. Within the next couple of minutes, we should know whether my baby is going to change or not.

Sorry cliff hanger!!

Well will Rennie change into a wolf like her dad, or will she stay human like her mother?

Please comment to let me know

I will upload next chapter tomorrow