Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Mel's POV

I looked into Zack's eyes.  I could feel the heat coming off of him. Everything I was feeling at that moment is exactly what I had dreamed about having these last three years with Tyler. My head started to spin thinking of Tyler, but there I was sitting right in front of Zack.  

He picked my hand up, gently kissing it. My body was tingling in places that I didn't even think was possible.  "OMG what the hell?", I thought. I pulled my hand out of his, not knowing what to do. I looked up and said  "Zack, what is happening?"  He looked me, dead in the eyes and said nothing. Can you believe that? NOTHING !

He just stood up and walked away. Not looking back once. 

I was so confused, shocked and I felt so alone and rejected. My heart crumbled and the tears started to stream down my cheeks. For the first time in my life, I felt loved, warm, completed, all for a few minutes and now I feel empty. Like those few minutes where only a dream .

Zack's POV

Melissa asked me "Zack, what is happening ?" 

I looked at her thinking, "She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my whole life." but I knew what I had to do. Therefore, I stood up and said nothing. I just walked away. It felt like I was suffocating. My heart was squeezing so tight I thought I was going to die. I took deep breaths and carried on walking back towards the school.

I had to walk away. I just needed to hold her, to kiss her. I needed her so much but by the look on her face, I knew she wasn't ready yet. Therefore, I did the only thing I knew I had to do. I left .

I am 19 so I have already changed. My wolf  was screaming, "Mate!" since the minute we met this morning.

I was having a mental argument with my wolf saying, "In time we will but for now we have to go slow. I feel we have frightened her enough today."

Rennie's POV 

I saw Zack coming back towards the school. I grabbed him and push him into the wall outside. Nobody was there ."WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HER? CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS FRAGILE? I SHOULD KICK YOUR ARSE RIGHT NOW!

Zack just looked up at me. He had the saddest look I have ever seen plastered on his face. I gasped, "I'm so sorry!" I said and grabbed him into a hug.

"Zack, what happened? Please, what is going on? Please tell me!" Then I saw a stray tear run down his cheek. All he said was, "I can't talk now but I will. I just need to be alone." and with that, he walked off .

I looked out to the field and seen Mel just sitting there all alone. My heart broke. I haven't seen her like this since Calam but that's another story that can wait till later.

I grabbed my keys and ran over to Mel, "Come on hunny. We need to go. Let’s go some where away from here." She slowly got up and followed me. She looked so lost and confused. There were  just so many emotions going through her  eyes I knew she was ready to break.

This Chapter has been edited by avecna  :)

Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job!!

Also Thank you all so much for all of your votes and comments!

Please vote comment fan :)

Much <3 and appreciation Mel x