Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Zack's POV

I was walking into the diner when I spotted that girl I had seen this morning.  She was sitting on her own on the sofa far off in the corner. I felt I had to talk to her, introduce myself, I just to be near to her, there is something about this girl because I just could not get her out of my head. 

There was no sparkle in her eyes, I could tell someone had hurt her and all I wanted to do was just put my arms around her and tell her everything will be okay. I walked up to the small and fragile girl who made my heart melt. I knew she could sense me coming over to her but she still didn't look up. I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me turn around; it was the girl I saw with her this morning.
"Hi I'm Rennie and you are?" she asked me smiling.

"Zack" I replied 
"Well it's nice to meet you Zack." she said holding out her hand. 
"It's nice to meet you too.." I shook her hand smiling back at her polietly.

I turned my attention back to the petite girl
"What is your name beautiful?" I asked her hoping she would answer. She looked up at me 
"h-hi hm my name is Melissa but my friends call me Mel" her voice sounded so sweet and delicate making my wolf go crazy. My wolf was pushing me to touch her. I stood there wondering if I should touch her or not. I slowly  lifted my hand and touched  her hand, she  jumped up out of her chair flinching and ran away. I felt bad  I didn't know what to do or say. My body had gone all hard from her touch. A current of electricity ran down my whole body making me shiver. It was something I had never felt in my life . My wolf took over as soon as he saw my angel running away from us.  I caught up to her but stopped moving closer as I saw her collapse down into tears.

She was by a big oak tree slumped down on the floor with her head in her hands crying. My heart was breaking, I didn't want to frighten her any more then she already was . I slowly walked up to her  my hands were getting all sweaty and  my heart was beating so fast 
"Are you okay baby?" I asked her softly still moving nearer towards her. I kneel down in front of her I was extremely nervous and was shaking. That's the funny thing I've never ever got nervous around girls its always been the other way round.

Mel's Pov
 I collapsed against the big old oak tree, "Are you okay baby?" I heard his deep voice but this time it was soft and was delicate. I continued to cry as tears threw out my eyes freely.

I felt him touch my hand again."Please Melissa tell me what I did to make you so upset. Please I don't want to see you cry. It hurts me so much baby please." I felt my heart twist,he sounded so sad I didn't want that, I didn't want any of this I don't even know the boy. All I know is that his name is Zack!

 I inhaled deeply slowly calming down as he was held my hand. His thumb made smoothing circles on my hand. I looked up at him and our eyes locked it was like I was hypnotized and the only thing that I could see was Zack. He raised his hand wiping my tears... his touch make me shiver.

My body fell forward into his hard chest he wrapped me up in his arms comforting me kissing the top of my head.The feeling I got in the diner was back I knew he could feel it to by the way he looked at me .

We sat there for what felt like hours but most likely was only minutes. I heard Rennie screaming 'get away from her' from afar as she headed towards us. He didn't let go he
held onto me tighter i loved the way he felt my whole body felt alive but relaxed as the same time.I looked over at Rennie who had the 'don't mess with me' face. She was about to pull Zack off me when I stopped her.
"Rennie don't!" I told her.
Rennie was always there for me she never left me she was a real sister tome and I love her fro that. Her motto is 'upset Mel and your dead'. Simple.
(lol)

She looked at me then at  Zack then at me again . I  started babbling she looked at me like I was going crazy.

I looked at Zack then at Rennie and burst open laughing. There faces had mix emotions on them; anger, confusion and scared. I couldn't stop the laughter Rennie joined in laughing with me. I haven't had a laugh like that in forever and I had to say it felt amazing to laugh freely like that. 

We both calmed down. I looked up at Zack, he had a confused look on his face but there was a slight smirk there as well .

"What's wrong?" Rennie asked breaking the silence. I hid my face into Zack's chest so both of them could  not see me blush. "I'm sorry, I just got scared  please  i don't want to talk about this now, but  could you give us a moment alone please Rennie." I said looking at Rennie with pleading eyes.

I don't know where I got the bravery and strengthen from since I never talk to guys. Rennie looked at me amazed then she nodded smirking and walked off blowing a kiss making me blush.

Edited by  beautifuldreams

Thanks so much  :)

please vote comment fan

Much <3 and appreciation Mel x