Chapter 29 WOW!

HEY ALL I HAVE TO SAY I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY

Recap:

The doctor then poured some cold gel on my tummy, it felt so cold. Then the doctor told us” to look at the TV screen beside him. I could see our baby and my eyes began filling up, Dam I was feeling so emotional lately. Then I noticed, “Hmm Doctor is that more than one I see “I asked while starting to panic. Zack squeezed my hand to reassure me; I looked over at him, to see him looking at the screen with pure love and amazement showing in his eyes. Just now realizing that he has been so quite this whole  time.

The Doctor then informed us that we were having!

*******************************.

Chapter 29

Mel’s POV

The doctor looked at Zack then me then back to the screen, He cleared his throat “I think you had better sit down Zack “he said. He then began to point at the screen “well you see this little one “we both nodded for him to continue, “Well can you see the other little ones as well?” I began counting in my head OMG then I fell in to complete blackness.

I could hear Zack crying in the background and calling me. As I began waking up, I open my eyes to  be greeted with bright lights everywhere ,I rubbed my eyes trying to clear my vision ,and  then I looked up to see a terrified looking Zack.

 He seen my eyes open and  squeezed my hand tighter ,”Baby what’s wrong “I ask him, He then looked deep into my eyes , “Hmm ok sweetheart but you can’t pass out on me again ok” that made me giggle as he was so serious. “Ok Mr lover man” I said still giggling, just then as he was about to tell me, the doctor entered the room, everything then came back to me.

“Well baby girl we are not having one pup hmm wearehavingfour” he said the last bit so fast even with my werewolf hearing I didn’t understand him ,”Ah Zack can you slow down a bit please as I didn’t manage to get the last part”. I said he took a deep breath“Ok sweetheart we are having four pups!

He looked at me and I could tell he was waiting for my reaction; I smiled at him then passed out again. I do not know how long I was out this time but, I was so shocked, hell, I was scared having one know mind four.

Mum and dad entered the room with Zack followed by the doctor; the all sat around the bed except Zack he sat on the bed beside me leaning down to kiss me and grabbed my hand in his.

Dad started “Ok first Mel and Zack congratulations! And second everything will be alright we will all help”.” The doctor and I have been doing some research, on how it is possible to carry so many pups at your young age”.

 “Well to be honest three pups is usually the most a female wolf carries.” dad said, then the doctor cut in “It’s to do with the elements Zack and you are blessed with”.” As you are aware, it is very rare for a female wolf to be in the circle of elements.  As it only happens every three hundred years .Well after doing some research, we have found out that you will carry four pups, and each one of them being born with a gift from the Gods.”

Everyone went silent all looking at me, I looked in to Zack’s eyes, while I squeezed his hand “take me home please”. I asked. He nodded and helped me out of the bed ,without another word I left the room ,with so much to take in, I just wanted to snuggle up to Zack in bed  ,and let everything I’ve just been told sink in.

Later that night I went down stairs to get dinner with Zack. Everyone at the table fell silent as we walked into the dining room taking our normal seats. Mum was the first to break the silence “are you ok” hunny she asked, I gave her a big smile as I answered “I am fine mum, I just needed some time so I could think more clearly”. It was like the whole family must have been holding in their breaths, as everyone left their breath out together, I began to laugh and everyone else joined in .

Although today was shocking to say the least, it is also the best day of my life. I thought to myself!

Just as we were finishing dinner, Marcus came running in shouting” Alpha!”

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FAN

LOVE YOU GUYS ! X