Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Alison's Pov ( Mel's mum / alpha female)

 As I was calming, Rennie down my heart was breaking!  I knew I had to stay strong, as poor Rennie needed me and after all that, poor girl has been through.

I managed to calm Rennie down just before my husband (the Alpha) entered the room. He explained to Rennie what was happening to Tyler. Alpha then instructed to her to follow him so she could help Tyler go through the change into his wolf .She obeyed her Alpha and felt strong enough now to help!

I stood there now in tears my heart was breaking all the emotions i was bottling up was now coming out, John walked in to  the room as i new he could feel how i was feeling! Mates always know how the other one is feeling! He held me like never before i crumbled into him sobbing my baby "oh John what are we going to do?" I said through sobs,

I couldn't believe she would leave like this ,She has always been the quite one i new something was wrong but i thought when she was ready she would talk to me as that's how it’s always been .I read and re read the letter but still was worried .

 John’s POV

As Alpha it has always been harder to make sure everything is all right, however today was the hardest day of my life. I knew I had to deal with the pack before my own baby girl. Melissa's little face kept flashing in my mind, as my heart was paining like never before. I managed to get poor Tyler and Rennie out to the clearing and made sure that they would be ok. Then I left as it is better if the mates where left alone.

It is very unusual for a child to change, but where Tyler had only a few weeks until his 16th birthday and got so tempered it had brought it on earlier. I knew I had to be strong.  I could feel poor Alison was doing amazing, but i could tell she was just managing to hold it together. She always seems to amaze me. I thought to myself , I walked  in to  the room as I knew she needed me as she was sobbing her little heart out. My baby looked how exactly like I felt, broken!

She handed me the letter that Mel had left ,I read it over and over again ,I could tell that my baby was very confused and needed time .The thing that did worry me was her finding her mate, Who is it? , who can it be? Is he from our pack ? Oh my mind was spinning, she wasn't ready yet to be mated she is still only 15 ,I could see Alison was studying my face as she must of noticed the panic look on my face ,I  knew i had to tell her something so i decided to tell her the truth!

She looked into my eyes and said “sweetheart she may have found her mate but she will know to wait, she is strong! I am going into the study to call her to check she is ok. I leaned in and kissed her forehead I could feel her body calming. I stood in the room with my wife when she rang, but there was no answer then a few minutes later a text came in

TEXT: Hi, mum and dad I am sorry i left like that, but i want you to know i am fine and i will be home in a few days. As you probably know already, I have found my mate I will be bringing him home with me. In addition, before you panic I have not mated with him yet or attend to mate with him before I see you. So please do not worry. I will call you in the morning, all my love Melissa xxx

We read the text together and I must admit it made me relax, just to know that she was all right. Moreover, from reading her text we decided to wait until the morning, as there was no threat to her. She was just so confused, but believes me when you are a parent and you come home to find your baby girl gone and just a letter. And just a letter ,everything goes through your mind so now that we have heard from her I knew she will be ok.