Chapter 49: Meetings

Start from the beginning

I stopped for a second and Naruto, seeing how I stopped following, also stopped for a few seconds to look at me. I saw them turn the corner, getting farther away from where we were and I clenched my fists forcefully from the rage I had at this moment. I noticed how my hate grew in my interior and I just wanted to see all of them dead.

"Sasuke?" Naruto asked me and I suddenly lost focus on those men to look over at my worried blue-eyed blond. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I told him.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot to grab something." I said. "Would you mind going ahead? I'll go pick it up and catch up with you." I commented. "I promise."

"Will you be okay by yourself? Do you want me to go with you?"

"There's no need, Naruto. I'm bothered enough as it is that you have to do everything. I think I can do this by myself."

"Alright." He said. "I'll see you at home, then. Don't take too long."

"I won't." I told him and retraced my steps towards the corner.

I waited until I saw Naruto disappear on the street ahead and once gone, I jumped up towards the first roof, running over them until I found the men. They began separating as they arrived home and I stayed where each one of them lived because today... I began and ended my vengeance.

I entered the first house and walked through the hallway until arriving at the room of my first victim. He had been surprised to see me as he was changing to go to sleep and I suppose the last thing he expected to find was me. He grabbed his katana but with a fast, swift movement, I unarmed him and I ended up being armed with his weapon. Blood, blood, and more blood! It's all I saw and I continued on with the next and the next after that one. Every one of them succumbed to my vengeance before finally I finally arrived at the very last one: the boss.

I didn't want to arrive late with Naruto, so I quickly took care of him and hurried out towards Naruto's house once again. When I arrived, I changed my clothes and washed the blood off my hands before entering the room. I didn't want to scare Naruto with this topic, so it was best getting the blood off before going to see him. I entered naked because I had thrown my clothes in the clothes bin, hiding it between more clothes and when Naruto saw me, he thought I wanted sex. But of course, it was normal that he'd think that— I entered his room naked and to top it all off, seeing his eyes eyeing my member made it begin to react, causing more amazement to Naruto.

"Stop looking at me like that, dobe." I said, blushing a bit.

"Fuck me." He said out of nowhere without looking away from my member to which I tried to hide, placing my hands over it from embarrassment.

"What are you saying?" I asked and he crawled over to me, parting my hands and placing my member in his mouth.

 I gasped when I felt him and he moaned as he licked my member with pure delight, as if he was enjoying his favorite dish— which was ramen. I didn't like thinking much about ramen when Naruto was like this; my member was not ramen, but even so, Naruto seemed to be enjoying it. I was a bit embarrassed seeing him kneeling before me, taking my member in and out of his mouth, sucking it in desperation while saying over and over again how big it was, how much he loved it or how much he wanted to feel it inside him. 

On one hand, it embarrassed me a lot, but on the other hand, it also excited me greatly to hear him say all of that. Plus, being used to being the one to always give pleasure, it appetized me a bit to have Naruto under me asking for more, panting and moaning like crazy. I didn't care about the neighbour's complaints, I wanted to stick it deep inside that blond.

I moved my waist and stuck my member deeper in his mouth while Naruto played with my testicles, giving me even more pleasure. I then felt his hands on my ass and how he pulled me towards him, taking more of my member in if at all possible. I noticed how his tongue played around and his teeth softly rubbing against my tip. Naruto really learned fast!

I couldn't take anymore and placed him on all fours, sticking my tongue in to lubricate him while my hand massaged his member as it was beginning to react. I penetrated him almost without consideration, giving the both of us pleasure as I continued masturbating him. He screamed, moaned and shook. I even began to think his legs would fail him, making him fall to the floor from the trembling he was getting from with the pleasure.

Naruto's ass was... pure pleasure. It was noticeable from afar that nobody had ever entered him except me because he was always so tight. So much, that it cost me to contain myself as to not come fast. It was a damn sin being with him, that's why I always liked him entering me sometimes because I didn't have to make too much of an effort to contain myself like I was right now, hearing him scream like crazy to continue, to go faster and go in deeper, to thrust with more force and now, as he pronounced my name with a seducing tone only he had, it was almost impossible to control myself. I came inside him and Naruto shouted to stick it all inside him, screaming that he was mine, and he was.

Naruto fell upon the futon, trying to recompose himself but I didn't let him. I positioned him on his back so I could lick and nibble on his nipples, making them hard for me as I continued massaging him because he had yet to come and I would never permit anyone to be with me and not come, especially, if it was Naruto.

His hands were over my head, pushing me down over his chest and begging me to continue, asking me to pinch his nipples, to lick them and I began to think that he was going to come down with something, seeing how he trembled more and more each time. He even begged me uncontrollably to blow him, and so I did. I did as he said and began licking the tip of his member delicately before placing his entire member in my mouth and slowly picking up speed.

I showed him something new, something he had never tried before and it drove him crazy: licking his balls with my tongue, placing them in my mouth, licking and playing around with them with my tongue before going back to his member and giving him pleasure. I didn't stop hearing him say dirty things, saying my name over and over again, hearing him scream and pant, seeing him tremble until he came inside my mouth.

He got scared a bit and sat up, apologizing but I swallowed everything I could before licking his member once again, cleaning it with my tongue while he blushed as he saw me doing all of it.

"I'm sorry, Sasuke." He kept saying. "I should've told you."

"Hey, there's nothing wrong, Naruto." I told him. "You know I permit you almost anything. You're delicious, I love your screams, I love that dirty vocabulary of yours when you're excited and I love seeing you shaking from pleasure." I told him as I smiled.

"It's all for you." He told me. "God... they were right, the Uchiha are incredible." He commented. "You're a genius at everything, I don't know if I'll ever be able to surpass you."

"Then... you should practice more." I told him smiling. "Go to sleep now, Naruto."

I laid by his side and let him hug me, caressing his hair and feeling how he buried his face in my chest.