how you met

L
Ω_____Ω

I worked in a bakery in Japan, a rather nice place. I wore a pink apron with abit of white on it. Lately.....the bakery hasn't gotten many customers. People are starting to stay inside due to this "Kira" person. People say he punishes the bad people.....by death.

I shake my head and clear my thoughts. The bell tinged by the door, meaning someone entered. I look towards the door to see a man in a white long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans. He had black hair and rather pretty black eyes.
"Hi what would you like today?"
The man took a moment and answered, "I'll have a strawberry cake, thank you."

I turn and open the kitchen doors and walk to the other side of the kitchen to open the oven. The smell of cake filled the air. I remove the sweet cake and grab to of the icing and strawberrys to decorate it. I then put it in a red box and take it to the guy.

I found him siting odd in a chair.
"I have your cake, sir."
He gets up and take a the cake.
"That will be 6.00$"
He takes out a wallet and gives me the money and leaves.
He was rather cute....I wonder if I'll see him again...

Light
Ω________Ω

I was one of the smartest people in the highschool. I had an A+ in all subjects. A guy in my class was smart at well. His name was light yagami. He was kinda....strange. He looked like he was hiding something. He also talked to himself. We had to be partners for a project. We had to make a poster about anything.

I went to his desk and asked, "what should we do?"
He Looked at me and smiled, "why not do one about....Kira."
I stood there in shock.
Do kira?
"We don't have to we you don't want to...."
"N-No it's fine! I think that's a great idea!"
"Alright then....let's work on his abilities."

This will be a rather interesting project.

Matt
Ω_________Ω

I was in gamestop. I was looking for the new game that just released.
"Uhh...were Is it?!"
After looking at the shelves for awhile I finally found a copy. It was hidden behind a call of duty game.
"Yes! I got a new gaaaame!"
"Da** it!", a guy in striped shirt said.
"Is there anymore gears of war 5 games?", he asked.
I checked behind the games and around them.
"Nope, sorry."

I notice he had red hair,Amber goggles, and a white vest.
".....which game is your favorite?", he asked.
"Gears of war: judgement. Yours?"
"Gears 2."
"Why that game?"
"I liked the storyline and I liked the final boss."

"Hey what's your gamertag?" I ask.
"XDragonbornX. Yours?"
"..........fluffykittenpaws."
He laughted for a moment, "Really? That's so girly."
"I know I need to change it..."

I then pay for my game and make my way to my car.
"Your awsome! I'd like to play with you sometime!" , he says.
I smile and nod," I'll probably see you later."
He waved good-bye and got into his car and left.
I driver home, unlocked the door, enter my house, then turn on the system.

New friend request from XdragonbornX

Near
Ω________Ω

I was at a toystore. I may be an adult but, inside I'm still a child. I loved the littlest pet shop toys and the stuffed animals.

I was looking for a house for my lps when I saw a boy in white clothing building a Lego house. It was rather big....maybe 6ft by 7ft big.
"You build with Legos often?", I ask.
He stoped what he was doing and looked at me for a moment.
"Yeah....."
"I like the house...it's cool."
"Thanks...."
I inspect the house and look around it.
"Do you like lps?", he asked.
"Yeah. I find them cute."
"If your looking for houses or anything else it's in aisle 6 next to the my little pony dolls."

"Oh! Thank you."
He just nods and go back to building his house.

What a strange boy

Mello
Ω___________Ω

I was busy riding home on a motorcycle. I was coming home from a meeting about "Kira". What a joke...this "Kira" person is a fake....just another idiot on the internet.

My focus was then on the guy next to me. He kept roaring his bike at me. I decide to do the same. Each time, our engines roared louder and louder. Until he looked down the street and pointed at the end of the road.

A race.

We focuse on our motorcycles and wait for the light to turn red. But....I'm a little cheater...so....I step on the gas and ride my way to victory. He then does the same and pulls up next to me.

Our engines buzz and roar until I hit the finish line. I stop to check my motorcycle and the guy parks next to me. He takes off his helmet and his blonde hair falls in his face.
"......I demand a rematch....", he said.
I roll my eyes, "ok"