Chapter 35

Bryson Tiller

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord dad?" The doctor asked me.

I was so lost. "Huh? Oh yeah." I grabbed the scissors.

"Cut right there." She showed me.

"Right here?"

I cut the cord and just stared at Mackenzie and the baby. "Perfect. After we get everything cleaned up y'all can have y'all moment to y'all self. Came up with a name?"

"Not yet." I said. They finally left and I stood over Mackenzie and the baby. "Man she's beautiful as fuck, just look at the trouble she about to put me through."

Megan smiled. "Man she cute. About to be spoiled. You ready for everyone to come in?"

"Give me a minute." She said.

"Word." I agreed. I wasn't ready for everyone to bomb rush in and be trying to hold her and be all in her face. And they better have clean hands and they better not be sick. Real live about to make one of these nurses check their temperatures at the door.

"Y'all wanna be stingy, y'all don't wanna share her." Megan laughed. "Good thing I'm able to be here."

"Let me hold her." I grabbed her from Mackenzie.

"Let me go update them real quick." Megan walked out.

"I wanna name her Miyoko." I said.

"Miyoko? That's cute."

"It's beautiful child in Japanese."

"How you know all of that?" Mackenzie asked.

"I know my languages." I lightly laughed and looked down at her.

"If we nickname her yoko, Ima think about Naomi Campbell being on empire. Her middle name has to be Alani, that's Karlie's middle name and I promised." Mackenzie said.

"Miyoko Alani Tiller. Let's nickname her Lani. She's gonna be smart so it's going to be no problem for her to learn her first name."

"True."

AN: It is pronounced me-yo-ko.

-- 1 Hour Later --

"Oh yeah Bryson remember what we discussed." Megan gave me a look. I thought about what we had agreed to do. "Mackenzie don't be mad at us but there is something Bryson and I must do, now that the others are coming in." Megan said.

"What?"

Megan started the lion king song and Mackenzie shook her head, she knew what we were gonna do. I wiped Mackenzie's pink Vaseline on her fore head with my thumb. Everyone came in. "We wanna see the baby."

"Wait. Y'all don't see us doing things the right way?" Megan told them.

I lifted the baby and Pierre, Megan, Karlie, and Mackenzie were cracking up. "Behold Miyoko."

"Why y'all gave this baby a Chinese name?" Chase asked.

"Japanese." I corrected.

"The baby bright as hell Mackenzie you sure this Bryson's?" Pierre joked.

Mackenzie shot a bird. "She's bright for now."

"No one coming near her if your hands not clean." I laid her back on Mackenzie's chest.

"You're a great dad already." Karlie walked to the sink. Everyone else took a seat.

"So what's her full name?" Mackenzie's dad asked.