"Oh, Harry! Thank goodness!" Mrs. Weasley called, letting out a sigh in relief. "Come on, we're going to miss him!"

"Miss who?" I asked.

───────────────

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart." A man said.

"Ah! Here he is!" Mrs. Weasley said.

"I still have absolutely no idea who this man is..." I muttered to Ron, who was standing close beside me.

Leaning over to my ear, Rob whispered, "Mum fancies him."

Humming in understanding, I focused my gaze back on the tall blonde who waved out at the crowd. Of course, I could see why these ladies fancied him, for he was good looking. However, he seemed a little.....strange.

"Make way there. Please! Let me by, madam. Thank you. Excuse me, little girl. This is for the Daily Prophet." A man with a camera said.

"It can't be- Harry Potter?" Lockheart said.

"Harry Potter! Excuse me, madam." The photographer said, pushing over me to get to Harry.

As soon as the man arrived at Harry's side, he grabbed his arm and left me on the ground.

"Ow." I said.

"Here, take my hand," Ron called to me, reaching out a hand which I gratefully took.

After pulling me up to a stance, I heard a light laugh coming from the floor above. Furrowing my eyebrows, I fixated my gaze on the second floor to see where it was coming from. Surely enough, it was Draco Malfoy.

"I'll be right back," I spoke to Ron.

After pushing through the crowded room, I made my way over to the bottom of the large staircase.

"Why hello, Clearwater." He said and smirked.

"Malfoy." I said blankly.

"You know, I always wondered. Why are you friends with....them." He spat. I knew he was talking about Hermione, Harry, and Ron.

"What, you'd rather me be friends with you?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "Perhaps I would've been if you weren't such a jerk."

"Sweetie, I'll never not be a jerk. It's in my blood." He said and smirked proudly.

Before I could reply, Draco's eyes slowly moved away from mine, instead focusing on the group approaching from behind me.

"I'll bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter! Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page." Draco said.

And we're back to this again.

"Leave him alone," I said coldly.

"Oh look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend." Draco said, teasing me.

"Now, now Draco, play nicely." Dracos father said, coming up from behind him.

"Who is this? E/c eyes, h/c hair, you must be a Clearwater." Mr. Malfoy said to me.

"Y/n Clearwater." I said and shook his hand, keeping a straight face.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Clearwater." He then turned to Harry. "Mr. Potter... Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. Forgive me, your scar is legend, as, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you."

"Voldemort killed my parents. He was nothing more than a murderer." Harry said.

"Hmm. You must be very brave, to mention his name...or very foolish." Mr. Malfoy said.

"Fear of a name only increase fear of the thing itself." Hermione said.

"And you must be... Miss Granger. Yes, Draco's told me all about you, and your parents. Muggles, aren't they?" He said disgustedly.

Hermione looked back at her parents, and then look down disappointedly. She looked as if she were about to cry, even.

Malfoy chuckled and I looked up at him.

"Why?" I mouthed to him.

He smile dropped to an expressionless face.

His father continued.

"Let me see...red hair... vacant expressions... tatty second hand book. You must be the Weasleys." He said.

"Children, it's mad in here! Let's go outside." Mr. Weasley said.

"Well, well, well. Weasley senior." Mr. Malfoy said.

"Lucius." Mr. Weasley said.

"Busy time at the Ministry, Arthur, all those extra raids? I do hope they're paying you overtime, but judging by the state of this, I'd say not. What's the use in being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it." Mr. Malfoy said.

"We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy." Mr. Malfoy said.

"Clearly. Associating with Muggles... and I thought your family could sink no lower. I'll see you at work." Mr. Malfoy said.

He grabbed Draco.

"See you at school." Draco said.

And with that, the Malfoy's left.