The King of Omashu

Edited Version:

"How are you guys liking it so far?" I ask my children with a warm smile. They all smile and begin to talk about their favorite parts so far. "Calm down, kids. Let's go on with the story."

~

I woke up that next morning with the two boys looking down at me, and Katara glaring at me. "What?" I asked. I felt the weight of Aang's arms still around my waist. I blushed and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry," I said, getting out of Aang's grip. I went by the lake and brushed my hair. "Where are we going?" I asked as I continued to brush.

"Omashu!" Aang exclaimed happily. 

"If we are going there, I'm changing into my Earth Kingdom clothes," I said. I quickly walk away from the others. My eyes closed as I sighed in content. When I opened them again, I was dressed in appropriate Earth Kingdom clothing. Thank the Moon for magic.

Once I was back with the others, Aang's jaw dropped at the sight of me. I could even see the blush on his cheeks.

 I could even see the blush on his cheeks

~

"My clothes were green, yellow, black, and brown. My curly black hair was pulled back in a ponytail. You could easily see my grey eyes. During my transformation, my arrows concealed themselves so that they wouldn't be obvious."

~

"Is it that bad?" I asked as I looked down at my clothing.

"You look great," Aang said. Sokka nodded in agreement. Katara scoffed and looked away. 

"You're gonna need a disguise, Aang, like Naomi. Wait, where are your arrows?" Sokka asked. 

"I have my ways," I said mysteriously.

We gave Aang some of Appa's fur and made a wig and mustache. We walked towards the gates where Aang and I started to explain how nice these people are. 

"My cabbages!" A man yelled as his cart of cabbages fell over. 

I cleared my throat"I'll go first," I said. I walked up to the guard with Aang, Sokka, and Katara behind me. 

"Ah, hello, Naomi. What brings you back here?" The guard asked me. 

"Searching for my sister. These are my friends: June, Kai, and Aiko. June and Kai are siblings and Aiko is my um.." I struggled for words, but Aang grabbed my hand. 

"I'm her boyfriend," Aang said with a smile. I blushed and turned my head away. 

"Well, enjoy Omashu. I hope you find your sister," The guard said. We walked through the gates with Aang and I still holding hands. 

"You can stop holding hands now," Katara said irritatedly. 

I let go of Aang's hand and ran to the cart Aang, Bumi, and I used to ride on. Aang was telling them the story. We jumped in and rode down the roof.