Prologue

Edited version:

"Gather 'round, children," I say with a humble smile. "I will be telling the story about my adventures with your father and our friends." I make sure they are all situated. "Long ago, the sun and the moon were created. King Celestial of the Sun and Queen Crescent of the Moon. Queen Twilight was created to dance across the sky and create the many stars you see today.

"One hundred years after they were created, King Celestial and Queen Crescent married. Nine hundred ninety-six years later they had twin boys. They named the oldest Prince Solar or Kuzon and the youngest was named Prince Lunar or Kazon. The two princes were very handsome. Prince Solar excelled in both earthbending and firebending, but he preferred firebending. Prince Lunar excelled in both airbending and waterbending but preferred waterbending. They were complete opposites, but loved each other very much and would protect each other no matter.

"Four years later, the king and queen had another pair of twins. This time, they were girls. The firstborn was named Princess Celestia or Neomi and the second-born was named Princess Luna or Naomi. Like Kuzon, Neomi excelled in earthbending and firebending but preferred earthbending. Naomi was exceptional in airbending and waterbending but chose airbending as it was her destiny.

"Naomi was destined to be the next Legend who would help the Avatar protect the world and keep the balance. Because of that, the four children were sent to four parts of the world. Kuzon was sent to the Fire Nation, Kazon was sent to the Northern Water Tribe, Neomi was sent to the Earth Kingdom, and Naomi was sent to the Southern Air Temple where the Avatar, Aang, was born on the same day as the twin princesses," I say. I smile as I begin the story of how we saved the world.