Dying?

The Same Day: Annies POV:

My mom has brought some stuff so I feel like Im at home during this painful experience :) She brought pillows and blankets and my eletronics. She also got me some cute fuzzy hats! I opened my computer and looked at comments. What? People are being alot nicer.

Amanda: I feel terrible first your sister almost passed away now you have cancer! Im so sorry for everything!

Liv: Um you have cancer? Sorry Annie.

They are just being nice. I replied: You are probably just pitying me but thanks anyway! ~ Annie 

The rest of the comments were nice ones from my supporters saying feel better! Why did the hate go away?

Hayleys POV:

I was finally close to walking again! The reason why i wasnt walking because the damage from my brain made me forget how to walk even with my right mind my legs couldnt do it. Like they were stunned. But after practicing everyday I got close enough. I stepped my foot on the ground and stood up. The nurses held my hand. I tried and I walked across the room! I did it! I was finally able to walk again! :) And I just found out I can leave in a few days if my tempature goes down!

Annies POV:

I was just chilling In my room and then I started to have really bad pain like really bad. I told my Mom and she told a docter. He aproached me when I was crying and gave me the medicine.  The docters felt my chest and saw that I had a  growing tumor! They started panicing and I wa rushed into a xray to check it out. It was starting to grow bigger and bigger and it needed to be removed before it can attack my lungs I was rushed to surgery.

 My mom was panicing and my dad rushed out of Hayleys room and in here! I was was starting to feel dazed and confused! My they quickly set me up and rushed me away

Hayleys POV:

Annie is in her surgery and I am worried sick. I went to the toy room in the hospital, alone because annies surgery room is close. I looked through the door window and saw Annie on that operating table. One of my nurses found me and said "There you are sweetie! I know your sister is sick but you cant leave without permission!"

I went back and just went to sleep.

I woke up to Daddy shaking my arm lightley. I looked up and his face was red and looked like he was going to cry.

Daddy: Hayley.

Hayley: Is-Is Annie okay

Daddy: The tumor in her chest took over her lungs. She passed away. I am so so sorry.

I looked up into his eyes and burst into tears. My whole world around me died. It was like everything in my life has been crumbled up and thrown in the trash. 

THIS STORY ISNT DONE YET. 2 MORE CHAPTERS :)